"Enjoy the silence" Choir Samples

OPEN OCEAN

• Members

If I remember right, Emulator II, Emax, and Emax II shared many of the same samples. For Emulator III there was even a "classic" CD-ROM with the older samples on it adapted for the E3. I think many companies back then and on through the 90's used the same sample sets on many different modules, although each may have had unique samples or some updated ones.

If any of you are E-mu purists don't crucify me. :o

• Members

any clue about where these can be found for the emu 6400 or even esi 4000 ?...

That enigma? If so then whatever was the basic source was probably heavily processed and tweaked by them, if it wasnt recorded by them in the first place.

• Members

sad thing is i'm sitting here right now with the damn sample cd volume 1 from the emaxII library that has the sample you're looking for but i don't have an emax anymore nor is there a utility to read emax cd roms it seems other than emulator -x (which i don't have) so i can't just extract the sample and send it to you as a raw .wav file like i was about to do...

sorry.

• Members

sad thing is i'm sitting here right now with the damn sample cd volume 1 from the emaxII library that has the sample you're looking for but i don't have an emax anymore nor is there a utility to read emax cd roms it seems other than emulator -x (which i don't have) so i can't just extract the sample and send it to you as a raw .wav file like i was about to do...

sorry.

Is there a way to make a copy of the CD and just send it to him?

• Members
sad thing is i'm sitting here right now with the damn sample cd volume 1 from the emaxII library that has the sample you're looking for but i don't have an emax anymore nor is there a utility to read emax cd roms it seems other than emulator -x (which i don't have)

Emulator X uses a custom version of Chickensys Translator for conversion. www.chickensys.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived