READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 07-01-09

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Early Tonefactor Huckleberry - $80

Boss CE-2 - $70

Money orders only, prices include shipping.

also kinda need a fender tremolo bar that would fit my squier mik strat. Affinity squier bar doesnt screw in becasue it is too big...

HPIM1103.jpg

• Members
Electro Harmonix Stereo Pulsar xo- $60 /OBO. Pedal is in great condition. Gigged with a hand full of times. No Velcro on bottom. Comes with original box.

Pulsar.jpg

Electro Harmonix #1 Echo Digital Delay xo- $75 /OBO. Pedal works perfectly. Gigged with several times. Minor scratches on surface, but hardly noticeable. Crystal clear repeats with up to 2 seconds of delay time. Comes with original box.

1Echo.jpg

Boss DS-1 Distortion- $20 /OBO. Pedal works perfectly. Some scratches on the surface, but nothing major. I was unable to remove the screws on the backplate. Keep in mind if you're looking to mod. Does not come with box.

DS-1.jpg

• Members

$100 shipped in the US. It's in pristine shape.

No Paypal, postal money order preferred.

Here's a crappy shot of my pedalboard; it's in the middle above the footswitch:
maibored.jpg

Not interested in trades at this time either; sorry guys.

• Members

alright I'm selling some stuff I don't use much in order to buy things I will use a lot.

first is my Skreddy Zero. I bought this about 6 months ago from tonefactor, apparently this was a limited run. It has some sort of Kanji symbol on it, I guess it is fairly rare? It seems like a collector's item, but Im not a collector and my LBM seems good enough. It was relatively expensive compared to my other pedals, and I think for a lot of people it will be worth the expense, it just isnt really worth it anymore for me. I'm not really looking for any trades for this pedal, I'd like to receive cash. I'm only posting this on HM, but I think I could score a lot for it on ebay (im putting it on TOP as well). I'll see what sort of interest this generates here, it may eventually end up on ebay. Crappy camera phone picture. The second picture is what I got in an email when I ordered it.

IMG00071.jpg

ZeroKanjiPreview.jpg

Secondly I'm selling a fuzz factory clone I bought off someone on this forum about a year ago. It works well, but it isn't really my thing. I think I paid $80 USD when I bought it. It has velcro on the back. I'd be willing to take a trade for this pedal. Offer me anything.

IMG00070.jpg

And last I have some sort of vox wah pedal that I bought off this forum. It has a mod done to with a switch on the side which makes it act as a volume pedal (i have never bothered to use this feature). I think it is possible that it has also been true bypass modded? I cant really remember. Also the back panel is from a crybaby wah, I don't really know why. Anyways, I never use wah and it is on my board for no reason, so if anyone wants it i'll take cash or some sort of trade. I think I paid like $60 for it.

IMG00072.jpg

sorry for the camera phone pics, I don't have a real camera.

I don't really have anything in mind as far as trades go, so throw anything at me. At this point I feel pretty content with my dirt and delays and such. I am most interested in any sort of weird tone or noise generator type pedals, and I'm willing to trade and throw in cash for anything cool like that...

i dont sell on harmony central usually, but i have done many gear trades on HM in the past. i would prefer responses sent to my email andrew.krechATgmailDOTcom, since i never check this forum or my pms.

• Members

USA only, paypal only. Prices include shipping.

l_1ed1de01bd9a49edac81e3a255db4357.jpg

Xotic RC Booster $120 - Like new. Has box, and is velcroed.

Boss HF2 Flanger $100 - VERY good condition, only a couple chips in the paint. No box, velcroed.

Willing to trade towards a EHX Micro Synth or Subdecay Noise Box.

• Members

Hey guys, got a couple things for sale at the moment:

First off is a Devi Ever Shoegazer as seen in the picture below. Fun fuzz pedal, great for the genre of music it's named after. Asking $125 paypal'd and shipped.

0514091812a.jpg

Also for sale are the following pedals. If you want pictures, PM me. Because I'm trying to sell a guitar here too, I figured I'd save as much space as I could. But all these pedals are in great condition, and you probably already know what they look like.
Fulltone OCD $100 shipped and paypal'd
Line 6 Verbzilla $85 shipped and Paypal'd
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver $45 shipped and paypal'd

I'm also selling a brand new G&L ASAT Classic (Tribute Series). Just bought the guitar recently, but I need some money. This guitar is in immaculate condition, has been played maybe 5 times, and ships with a hardshell case and all the paperwork.

Asking $400 shipped and paypal'd.

Here's some pictures from my crappy cameraphone, and a picture that made me buy the thing in the first place:

0609091824.jpg

0609091824a.jpg

0609091825.jpg

asatcm.jpg

Thanks guys :wave:

• Members

Bunch of stuff. $5 shipping no matter how many you buy. Take $10 off the total for each extra pedal you buy (buy two and get $10 off)

Foxx Tone Machine with NOS 2N3565 transistors, holoflake enclosure and octave footswitch. $120

P1000931.jpg

Colorsound Overdriver w/ master volume (absolutely necessary) $100

P1010250.jpg

Magnus Modulus Modulated Delay. Does tremolo, chorus and vibrato as well as delay. Analog voiced with tons of control and great oscillation. $230

P1010234.jpg

P1010233.jpg

Triangle Big Muff w/ NOS high gain 2N5133 transistors. Big, fat, you name it.

$169

P1010006.jpg

• Members

:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades (for items listed in my sig) as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

znjx20.jpg

Stress FX BMP $78

-Some cosmetic wear

-Velcro on bottom

-Swollen-Pickle-style tone stack

-Low-noise design

-Capable of generating high quality Big Muff tones

Ronsound Ring-O-Matic $68

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Clone of the Dan Armstrong Green Ringer with the addition of a blend control

-Analog upper octave doubling and ring modulation effects

-Can transform typical gain sources into searing or musical octave fuzzes

cn7ly.jpg

Super Junky Bundle (DC Brick/Lyon chorus)$55

-*WILL ONLY BE SOLD/TRADED AS A BUNDLE*

-Includes Dunlop DC Brick, Lyon Chorus + adapter, a random patch cable, and a pedal coupler

-DC Brick is in near mint condition, includes all connectors and original box/papers, and is fully functional aside from one dead 18V jack

-Lyon chorus emits clock noise if it is not placed in a buffered signal chain and is otherwise fine

Ibanez SC10 Chorus $55

-Minor cosmetic Wear

-No box/manual

-100% functional

-Lush analog chorus

Wobo Double Looper with Invert Switch $95

-Near mint condition

-100% functional

-Can be used as a conventional TB Looper, AB box, or AB/Y box

-Invert feature provides additional switching options

Electroconducive Wolf Bagger Aliaser (Analog Sample Rate Reducer) $155

-1 of 5 in existence

-Unique gold flake finish

-Some cosmetic wear

-Has controls for output level, blend, gate, bandwidth, and frequency

-Can produce all sorts of aural oddities

-Similar to the Bugbrand Bugcrusher

-Can effectively process signals at both instrument and line levels

Hosa High Quality Patch Cables *BONUS OFFER*

-2 Free with the purchase of any pedal (excluding super junky bundle)

-Supply is limited to the 4 I have on hand

w0na6a.jpg

Source Audio Wireless Hothand Expression Controller Bundle $78

-~$50 more new

-Includes Ring, charger, and receiver

-Fully functional

-Only intended for use with Source Audio modulation, distortion, and MIDI expression pedals

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

:wave: --->I only accept cash, money orders, or trades (for items listed in my sig) as methods of payment. Sorry, No Paypal.

• Members

I am interested in the following MADE IN JAPAN only (please do not respond unless they are MIJ) Boss pedals in 100% working order and original (ie. no modifications or parts changed for non-MIJ Boss parts). Minor cosmetic issues are ok; they don't need to be mint. Box and papers are a bonus but not essential.

DC3 Digital Dimension
DC3 Digital Space D

The following are all MIJ Boss bass pedals (note the "B"). I'm not interested in the guitar versions.

CE2 B
BF2 B
GE7 B

:wave:

• Members

Prices are PP'd & shipped in the CONUS!! Intl' folks are welcome too just PM me about shipping

NO TRADES!!! :cop:

FA:

Zvex 1 of 1 NAMM '09 RingTone 99 cent no reserve!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320394333863

IMG_4150.jpg

Zvex Ooh-Wah2

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320392978827

IMG_3848-1.jpg

FS:

DiMarzio Super Distortion Bridge PUP & Air Norton Neck PUP- tons of lead left, make a great bridge/neck humbucker combo, w/ black covers- $35 each or $60 for both

IMG_3850.jpg

USA Fender Costello Edition Jazzmaster PUPs- tons of lead, $60 for both

IMG_3852.jpg

Thanks!! PM me! :wave:

• Members

Sig - still have the Madison, open to almost all trades for it. Interested in guitars with EMG's, Fenders or high quality set neck import guitars.

I'm still looking for a DL4, Boss TU-2/korg pitchblack and a cheap/good distortion/boost pedal.

• Members

Jetter Gain Stage Red $140

Visual Sound H2O Chorus Echo $110

MI audio Pollyanna Octave $130

Pro-analog Supa Quack Wah $345

Mojo Hand nebula (missing two screws) $90

Vox Bulldog Distortion (tube and double footswitch) $140

Subdecay Blackstar $120

Arteffect zenith Overdrive $160

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler Pedal (Keeley Modded!) $295

Maxon AD9Pro Analog delay $210

Maxon AF9 Auto filter $150

DLS EchoTap $190

DLS RotoSim $210

BYOC Rat (3 knob version, Pre-built by our tech) $65

Keeley Java Boost OC44 $160

Dunlop Univibe w/ Pedal Controller $220

Option 5 Destination Overdrive $100

Z.Vex Super Hard-On (Myrold Paint, Velcro on bottom) $170

Lehle SGOS 3@1 (like New) $175

Lovepedal Morph $165

Boss Metal Zone MT-2 $60

MonkeyFX Monkeyfuzzle 3 (Velcro on bottom) $65

Pro Tone Springfield fuzz $60

Marshall Edward Compressor ED-1 $45

Boss Dr Synth DS-330 with power supply $80

Prices in US$

Please Email me if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Money would rock mightily, but Trades are cool also. I collect older Japanese made guitars (Ibanez, Yamaha, Burny, greco, Tokai etc.) and crazy older effects pedals. Drop me an email with what you have for trade.

Please just email (sch333 at rogers dot com) as I don't check PM's very often.

• Members

Pedals and Gadgets:

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso. Early model.

2vta5hd.jpg Make an offer.

Ebow Plus.

32270_180px-EBow.jpgMake an offer.

Guitars:

No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Interested in all trades, especially if it's an Offset Fender.

Really want a Jazzmaster(can add cash where necessary.)

• Members

Pedals & Cables FS/FT
Behringer SF400 Super Flanger $25.00
sf400.jpg
AM400 ultra Acoustic Modeler $25.00- Brand new. Not opened
am400.jpg
RM600 Rotary machine $35.00 Brand New
rm600.jpg
EM600 Echo Machine $35.00
em600.jpg

Also, Like new 12 foot Monster Rock Cable $20.00
rock.jpg
12 foot Monster performer 500 Cable $15.00 Like new
p500.jpg
Would prefer cash as I am trying to save up to do the Bitmo Trio Mod to my Valve Junior, but I might do a trade. Interested in a CoolCat Transparent Overdrive, Boss Bues Driver or other Dirt, Shure SM57. Let me know what ya got! Thanks.

Archived