READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 07-01-09

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prices include shipping CONUS (paypal or USPS money order)

SIB Fatdrive - $200

George Dennis Mind Rock Distortion -$80

GGG BSIAB2 (Built by GGG with Contour) - $100

SIB Mr Echo - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

DOD 201 Phasor (what the Tonefactor Nebula is based on) - $65

Pharaoh Class A Boost Plus - $75

Boss FS-5L - $17.50

Mojogear Pedalboard with Bag - $75

th_0-27-09Mix.jpg

th_DSCN1701.jpg

th_DSCN1699.jpg

• Members

DSCN0328.jpg

shake - shaker box/electric maraca. great for experimental/industrial percussion type sounds and harsh noise. built like a tank. each is extensively tested and abused before it ships to ensure quality and durability. this run is called the "Gunmetal Edition". they feature a durable black hammertone powder coat and spent shell casings and bird shot as the shakables. you know you want one - $22.99 + $3 for First Class or $5 for Priority shipping in the United States. $10 for Priority Mail to Canada and Mexico. $12 for Priority mail to Europe. Thanks!

Audio Demo: http://www.divshare.com/download/7598515-0e2 (Thanks delaydecay!)

I take paypal only. U.S., Canada, Mexico and Europe only for now. Thanks!

PS. Devi painting not included.

• Members

In early:

Here's what I got:

Harmonic Design Z90 bridge/creme - 79

Jacques Prisoner analog/mod delay - 139

BOSS DM3 - 189

Danelectro Tuna Melt - 22

Trades for a bar code Mule or a good comp (Keeley, Diamond, Demeter at the top of the list) welcomed.

• Members

Prices include ground shipping (in the lower 48) and Paypal fees.

RPS10%203.jpg

RPS10%202.jpg

Boss RPS-10 Digital Pitch Shifter/Delay, half rack with power supply. $110

GE7%202.jpg

Boss GE7 EQ. Very good condition. $55

DL4%201.jpg

Line 6 DL4 delay with power supply, expression pedal, manual, unattached tweak/tweez labels, the original box and batteries. Works 100%. Very good condition. $230

Yamaha UD Stomp, very good condition works 100%. Up to 8 delays per preset, each completely independent. One of the best delay pedals ever created. http://www.yamaha-music.co.kr/Updatafile/Explanation/udstomp.pdf Make me an offer!

SCF%201.jpg

TC Stereo Chorus Flanger SCF+ excellent condition. $200

SM9%203.jpg

Boss SM9 super metal. Don't let the name fool you, it can do overdrive right through to fuzz like territory. Very flexible pedal. Original version (not reissued) very good shape. $140

• Members

Epiphone 1966 G-400, in excellent condition. No dings or scratches. Only flaw is one of the knobs is missing the lettering that shows what number of tone you are at. Comes with the strap. Offers? Looking for something a bit more shreddy with a Floyd Rose :)

(This is an older picture... One of the silver plates on top of the knobs has came unglued, like I stated earlier. No other changes, as it has been sitting in a case unplayed.)

x3zsx3.jpg

Digitech Whammy - Good condition, a few scuffs on the side, nothing major. Comes with original box and manual, as well as power supply. The back has been super velcro'd with strong velcro, with a cutout for the serial number. $130.00 shipped

Roland Microcube - Trade for a Vox DA5. i have a power adapter, as well as a pickholder stuck to the top and a patch of velcro on the side to hold one pedal while you go out and practice with it. Excellent condition.

Also, I want your Vanamps Solemate in Vintage Tweed and Orange Tiny Terror head... I also need a HSC for a Melody Maker. Trades for things? I might be able to trade some other things for the right offer. Thanks!

• Members

1979 Psychtone-$329.

Ptone.jpg

What the Psychtone does

PE_Feb_1971_pg25a.jpg

2003 ZVEX Nano Head-1 of 1-Only Green one ever!-Box, Manual, 2 and 3 prong Power Supplies-scratch on bottom$399.

NanoHead2.jpg

91 Prescription Experience Pedal Fuzz/Octave Fuzz/Ocatve Fuzz Swell-Mint Condition-Box, Manual-$189.

EXP.jpg

2001 Prescription Outbox Octave Fuzz-Mint Condition-Box, Manual-$169.

Outbox.jpg

Brand New! ZVEX Ringtone TT-$389. Free USPS Express Mail Shipping! Free Swag! Check it out on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270409490218

ringtone.jpg

Contact me if you have any questions or wish to make an offer. stompboxman@aol.com

• Members

Devi Ever Year of the Rat: $old!

Rocktron Short Timer Delay: $25 [battery tray removed so it will sit flat on a pedalboard (currently trying to locate the tray and screws....:facepalm:)]

DeArmond 2K neck pickup: $40. Lots of lead left.

2 sets of Tele pickups from Squier Teles. $15 per set. ($25 if you want both sets)

2 sets of Squier tuners. $10 per set. ($15 if you want both).

Prices include paypal and shipping to Cont US. Will ship elsewhere but buyer pays additional postage.

• Members

Catalinbread Semaphore American Edition Tremolo Pedal - $175 shipped in continental US.

Freakshow Digilog Delay - $175 shipped in continental US.

Thomas Organ Cry Baby Wah Pedal, with Stack of Dimes Inductor - $95 shipped in continental US.

Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal from the 80's, with Stack of Dimes Inductor - $75 shipped in continental US.

Will add pictures later, cannot at this time.

• Members

65 PLUGS - george l's, bill lawrence, amphenols

CABLES - close to 80 feet of .155 black, red and blue george l's cables.

5 PEDALS - GUYATONE PS-015, MAXON Vintage AF-01, IBANEZ CS505 18V Stereo Chorus, MARSHALL DRIVEMASTER, IBANEZ PDS-1 Programmable OD/Distortion

A LOT OF EXTRAS - pedal DC cables, small tools and cutters, etc. whatever I can find ill include it. lol.

$650 or best offer. shipped and paypalled. I will ship worldwide. email for inquiries - dirtcraftcustom at gmail dot com

NO TRADES P l e a s e. :cop:

• Members

Everything listed is in mint condition and all prices are Paypal'd and shipped to the continental US only!

Things I am interested in trading for:

Analogman Sunface (GE)

Analogman Mini Chorus

Skreddy Lunar Module

Paul C. Timmy

Vibe Pedals

Delay pedals

I'll consider anything so try me

Throbak Stone Bender - $160-Mint condition, newest version with Tone Color switch. No box or manual with this one.

Hartman SFZ Dual Fuzz - $260- Two fuzz faces in once. Germanium side has NKT275's, silicon side has BC108's. Comes with original box and manual.

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret - $150 - Awesome MSIAB sound just not really my thing. Comes with original box and manual.

Skreddy Ernie - $450 - Great sounding, aggressive Big Muff style fuzz. I might be making a mistake here... don't expect this to be for sale forever. I'd prefer trading this for an Empress Superdelay, Skreddy Pink Flesh or something of equal value, or of course just sell it.

100_0161.jpg

Gibson 490R(neck) and 498T(bridge) - $60 separate, $110 for the set -These were taken out of my 2007 Les Paul Studio and have 2-conductor lead wiring.

100_0155.jpg

• Members

FS- WGS BL80s (2) (8ohm)

a pair of very cool speakers and a WGS clone of the Celestion Classic Lead 80- one good thing about these is they are beleived to have a flatter eq so the transfer YOUR tone better without extra coloring- speakers are in awesome condition- $95 shipped con US for the pair PRICE LOWERED

HPIM2859.jpg

• Members

WTB: Blackout Effectors Whetstone, EHX Pog2

FS:

Barber Tone Press--$120

Love it. Don't want to sell it. Need $$$

Pics032.jpg

EHX MicroPOG--$140

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Pics033.jpg

BYOC Mighty Mouse--$100

My first build but plays perfectly

Pics031.jpg

Frantone Ingot--$90

Ingot.jpg

Behringer Slow Motion--$30

Played for maybe 5 min. total, just doesn't fit on my board

SlowMotion.jpg

Steinberger guitar/bass doubleneck--$800

All kinds of mods to this, more details in PM

SteinbergerDoubleneck-1.jpg

• Members

I basically stopped using most of my pedals, so I've got just about everything up for sale, most of it in awesome shape cosmetically and functionally. All prices are shipped CONUS -

Boss DD-20 Giga Delay - SOLD

Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory ($125) - In used but excellent condition power supply. A really cool unit with lots of different sounds, from really great whammy functions to realistic, inspiring leslie, uni-vibe, and space station simulations.

RedZone "Jack the Looper" Dual True Bypass Loop Switcher ($70) - In used but excellent condition with box. Great 2-channel bypass looper from a lesser known boutique FX company. Here's the link with a pic from the redzone site http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/yhst-9554743..._2059_10237584

Electro Harmonix "Little Big Muff" Fuzz ($55) - In used but excellent condition. Not much to say about this one other than a super huge, thick, and powerful sounding fuzz box.

Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive & Boost ($45) - In used but excellent condition with box and papers. Really cool discontinued pedal from Danelectro that's not only has an uncharacteristically heavy and solid metal construction, but also has two footswitches for the two sides of the unit : Drive and Boost. The Drive side has tone, mix, and volume knobs as well as a 4 position EQ switch that will provide anything from a neutral "flat" setting to tubescreamer-like boosted mids, marshall-esque grind and thickness, scooped mids, etc. The boost side is a transparent gain boost that can be set to 5 db or 10 db.

BBE Freq Boost ($40) - In like-new condition (used for literally about half an hour) with box and papers. Vintage style treble booster with an opamp based design as opposed to transistors, and provides that pretty famously gritty, bright, clear high end boost thats all over classic rock and blues recordings.

Loopmaster Single Loop Switcher with LED ($40) - In used but excellent condition. This one has a bright blue LED, but no graphics.

Nobels TRX "Vintage" Tremolo - SOLD

DOD FX80B Compressor/Sustainer - SOLD

DOD FX50B Overdrive Plus ($30) - In used but good cosmetic condition (some chips and scratches on it here and there), but perfect functioning condition. Great little old overdrive unit that's actually closer to a fuzz when pushed. Diming the gain and rolling back the tone will give you a tone that's a lot like a Big Muff - thick and wooly - but with more articulation and "bite" to it.

Dunlop "Original" Crybaby Standard ($25) - In used but good condition cosmetically and perfect condition functionally. Literally the guts from an almost brand new standard Crybaby rehoused (by a college friend of mine who regularly built and repaired amps and effects) into a Dunlop Crybaby 535Q shell that I had lying around.

• Members

I'm looking for a vintage AD-9 in good condition for a straight trade. I'd also accept a Keeley modified AD-9. If you have a newer version we can do a trade if you're willing to add $50. I'll also sell the pedal for $200 shipped to the lower 48.

• Members

fulltone catalyst SOLD

keeley fuzz head

fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet 10th anniversary custom shop limited edition

visual sound one spot power supply X 2

visual sound mc5 cable X 2

furman spb-8c powered pedalboard

angstrom ata case 40X20!

random patch cables

amp power cord

vox amplug

guitar hanger display X 6

all is on ebay now but i'm always open to forumites offer

no trades

http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/991jonathan

+

250$ shipped/paypalled to USA and Canada

zendrive.jpg

zendrive1.jpg

zendrive2.jpg

• Members

Smart People Factory I-5 Delay:

A little scratched up, velcro on the back, works perfectly. comes with the box. $90 shipped

DSCF0592.jpg

MXR Phase 100:

Kinda beat up, the slip pad on the back slid/ smeared, and there is velcro. Works perfectly. I only bought this because I got a good deal, now you can too. $65 shipped

DSCF0600.jpgDSCF0601.jpg

Pignose Piggy-In-a-Box:

I still want to trade this for something cheap. Nobody has something laying around that they don't want?

pignose.jpg

Archived