I have a problem with a forum member.

• Members

That dude has been a jerk to me in the past.

Last year I was selling a guitar, in which he was interested. I took the sale post down because I was back and forth being out of town for my dads surgery/checkups. No biggie, since I didnt want the buyer to wait for me to be back in town to ship. He never sent any funds, nor did we have any sort of agreement. I came back into town and found my inbox full of messages with some rough language as to me jerking him around. I explained my situation to him before I left, so he was fully aware. He just couldnt accept that.

Still, he continued to reply to my threads earlier this year with nothing good to say, and very off-topic I might add.

The dude is a meatball, plain and simple. Kinda funny to me, since he was getting so heated up over the internet.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well i play at my church, so I usually take my stuff home all of the time. EXCEPT on sundays, sooo one sunday night someone WITH a key broke in and took some computers, including the one with the security cameras video feed, plus my board...

Holy Bastards...

• Members

Far be it for me to suggest that anyone do anything vinidicative.. but if you got a phone number... and if ya think email spam can be bad...... lol dude all it takes is one ad in a craiglist that says "Divorce Sale 1976 nova, no rust, must sell, $1000 call me today." lol it will work.

• 3 months later...