Sign in to follow this  
Slatsguy

Pricing bunch of keyboard stuff to sell - help

Hello everyone - I'm looking for a little feedback. I've recently aquired a bunch of keyboard equipment from a friend whose husband died suddenly a few months back - he played keys. I play keys and offered to help sell off his stuff - I'm trying to get reasonable prices for the equipment - a couple of things I'm really having difficulty finding sites that might give a good market value for - particularly, the Hohner Pianet T and the Roland Sound Expansion module. Here is the list of equipment along with proposed prices - please give me feedback if you think these are reasonable prices that will move the equipment. Everything is in real good condition - he obviously took very good care of his equipment. Thanks! - Scott

Roland JP-8 - $500

Roland Juno 60 - $500

Roland D-50 - $500

Yamaha DX7s with case - $450

Hohner Pianet T - ????

Boss BR-8 Digital Recording Studio - $150

Zoom Rhythmtrak 234 - $70

Proteus 2000 sound module - $200

Roland Sound Expansion Vintage Synth M-VS 1 - ?????

Sound Motion Pro 3 - $300

Behringer Eurorack MX 802A - $75

Tascam PA-20 MK II Dual Power Amp - ????

Fender 1270P Bi-amplified 100w - $110

DanElectro DE-1 DanEcho - $50

Alesis Microverb - $40

AKG D330BT Mic - $75

Ibanez Echomachine Sountank - $75

3 Tiered Keyboard Stand (Apex?) - $75

Roland JP-8 - $500

You mean, $3000-$4000 depending on condition, MIDI, revision, etc.

Roland Juno 60 - $500

Slightly steep but if it's mint, then yes.

How to find the market value: go on eBay. Check for what prices gear is going away. Take the average.

Do NOT use Vintagesynth or Prepal or any other synth information sites as guides - unless their owners/maintainers carefully keep track of everything (don't count on it, that sort of job sucks) you can't trust those prices.

Oops - that's suppose to be a Roland JP-8000.. Also, I have a Yorkville 200K Mixer Amp - I have no idea what it's value is. Any help? (there are none listed in history with Ebay or Craigslist). Also, does $300 sound about right for the Hohner Pianet T? Thanks!

Oops - that's suppose to be a Roland JP-8000.. Also, I have a Yorkville 200K Mixer Amp - I have no idea what it's value is. Any help? (there are none listed in history with Ebay or Craigslist). Also, does $300 sound about right for the Hohner Pianet T? Thanks!

hm, last I looked at them about 6 months ago this would be right if it were in fair-good condition, but not pristine or really really nice. They had been going up but I haven't checked lately, check ebay's completed listings.