How many of you CURRENTLY play in a band?

delayed delay

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

im in two bands. ones a mathy-prog stupid instrumental group and the others a mathy-punk stupid yelly group.

i use about 11 pedals in the para-medics (prog bull{censored}) and 2 in richard def and the mos pryors (punkish bull{censored})

i recently started to update my rig with better equipment. just got a '72 traynor ysr-1 head, a fulltone ocd v4 and a rams head BMP clone. im looking to replace my h20 echo/chorus with a memory boy and then round out my modulation with a flanger hoax. i never really had nice pedals or a nice amplifier like most of you guys(:(), but im making my start!

• Members

I'm in a band, we've been together for about a year.

I primarily play bass in the band, but outside of the band i'm a guitar player.

My gear list is short and crap-tastic:

Fender Jazz Bass

HW1 Telecaster

DL-4

DD-7

PH-2

NS-2

VPJR

Carvin Sx300 212

Ampeg B115

• Members

I'm in a band and I like quality pedals. Here is my gear for {censored}s and giggles.

Guitar: Jazzmaster 62RI

Pedals: Diamond Compressor>Zvex Ooh Wah II>Boss TU-2>Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet>Dr. Scientist RRR>Eventide Timefactor

Amp: Vox AC30

I'm sorry my gear isn't high quality, thanks for making me feel inferior. :blah:

• Members

play at church every week with a Rivera M100 Slavemaster amp; sounds like a modded Fender amp with more teeth, RP1000 or a GT-10 depending on whatever I need that week, different boost pedals again depending on what is needed. Everything from Digitech CM-2 Tube Overdrive, Fulldrive Fulltone 2, Foxrox Zim, Proco Rat 2 (modded), OS-2 (modded; cross between an SD-1 and an OD-1) to others as needed...I have lots more pedals...;)

• Members

2 bands. guitar in an indie rock band and bass in a two-piece "punk" band.

this is my gear for my rock band

guitars:

MIK Squier II or CV Strat and Fernandes H65 or sometimes a Cyclone. -> Pedals:

Zoom Ultra Fuzz->SD-1->PS-3->E13 Sodameiser->70'sSmall Stone->Soundtank Trem->RV-5->RV7->DMM->RE20 amp:Musicman H65 into Marshall 1960a

Picture387.jpg
og6.jpg

{censored}.

• Members

I'm in 2 bands. I play drums for one; two pedals, but not the kind your thinking of. And I'm the lead guitarist in the other, but I don't use two thirds of my pedals and the one's I do use I use sparingly.

Long and the short, I wasted a lot of money on stuff I just don't use.

• Members

Been playing in a band for 4 years, touring constantly.. it's my sole occupation, I spend more nights in a van then I do in a bed. I've got a lot of $ worth of gear, but it hasn't seen a bedroom in years. I dare say my Hiwatt has never been in a bedroom.

Now that's. just. plain. awesome. :thu:

For srsly... that's when that high-priced gear really pays you back. Pure win, superfly.

• Members

Yeah I usually only put together like 6-8 effects on a board at most, but I use a ton of my stuff for studio work. I kind of have a little library of random sounds I've discovered with my gear in my head and when a song needs something, I think, "Aha remember when I did this thing with that pedal?" then I whip it out and record. So most of my stuff is in rotation on my board or used for recording.

Archived