• Members

I have teh Super Mario tonez:

Attack Synth:

Freq: 50%

Square wave

Speed: 0%

Pitch: 100%

Mix: 90-100%

I also had a trem on, and a lo-res delay for teh awsomeness.

Sorry I didn't play the whole song, I don't actually know it.
:lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You should use the looper to lay down the bassline (playing higher on the neck, using an -2 octave down and fuzz... basically the MXR Blue Box

• Members

Has anyone compared the reverbs and delays on this unit to the Hardwire reverb and delay pedals? Thanks.

You could probably search people comparing the verbzilla to the hardwire. I personally like the verbs on the verbzilla, lots of choices and sounds. However, it doesn't offer the reverse reverb and gated reverb the hardwire offers. That is why I am keeping the hardwire along side of the m9 if and when I build a smaller big board.

• Members

You could probably search people comparing the verbzilla to the hardwire. I personally like the verbs on the verbzilla, lots of choices and sounds. However, it doesn't offer the reverse reverb and gated reverb the hardwire offers. That is why I am keeping the hardwire along side of the m9 if and when I build a smaller big board.

Thanks for the info. So I gather from your post that the hardware/software inside the M9 is comparable to the Tonecore pedals? Except, I assume, there are three units?

• Members

Thanks for the info. So I gather from your post that the hardware/software inside the M9 is comparable to the Tonecore pedals? Except, I assume, there are three units?

No, I didn't say that. The hardware or software should be better. I only addressed the verbzilla because all the same reverb features and controls exist in the m9 or m13.

Archived