the best guitar ive played in a very long time is..............(shocker!!!!)

timeforheroes

• Members

duosonic_angle.jpg

030305058900X.jpg

Yep... this thing BLEW ME AWAY at GC tonite.,... OMG OMG OMG i want so bad. it feels like plastic... but it had a great neck joint and amazing action. perfectly set up and a BLAST to play. coult not put this down for 2 hours staight. every gentleman over 35 stopped and asked what the heck it was!!!!! haha

also.... i dont know about you guys??? but i really like a guitar that can be snappy! i hate soggy low E strings. this thing could get a great snap and slap sound. WOW.

lastly... the scale is a blast to play cause bending is sooooo easy. the simple pickup configuration was a delight. they were just putting the little blues Jr into the perfect OD zone.

YUM

• Members
duosonic_angle.jpg

030305058900X.jpg

Yep... this thing BLEW ME AWAY at GC tonite.,... OMG OMG OMG i want so bad. it feels like plastic... but it had a great neck joint and amazing action. perfectly set up and a BLAST to play. coult not put this down for 2 hours staight. every gentleman over 35 stopped and asked what the heck it was!!!!! haha

also.... i dont know about you guys??? but i really like a guitar that can be snappy! i hate soggy low E strings. this thing could get a great snap and slap sound. WOW.

lastly... the scale is a blast to play cause bending is sooooo easy. the simple pickup configuration was a delight. they were just putting the little blues Jr into the perfect OD zone.

YUM

very cool guitar... felt EXTREMLEY weird... but i liked it. it was really ight and felt like plastic but had a really cool feel to it. not a bad thing!

• Members
squires usually suck balls, but every now and then, you find one with the mojo.

it's even more rare to find one perfectly set up at GC... I think lightening may have struck twice there. you should go get it NOW.

i had to drag my self out of there.

but as i was walking out..... i heard the manager say that he was gonna buy it tomorrow night. (NOOOOOOOO) im still debating.

and yes.... it feels like plastic. it will prolly not age worth {censored} and it only weighs like.... 4 lbs.

haha.....but what can i say.... im in LOVE

• Members
i had to drag my self out of there.

but as i was walking out..... i heard the manager say that he was gonna buy it tomorrow night. (NOOOOOOOO) im still debating.

and yes.... it feels like plastic. it will prolly not age worth {censored} and it only weighs like.... 4 lbs.

haha.....but what can i say.... im in LOVE

Plays/sounds great=buy it!!

• Members

ohhh. is that the white? (looks bluish)

any regrets?????

OOOH! It's whiter than David Duke at a Hip-Hop convention!!!

Only regret is that I didn't buy it sooner.................great BASS!!! I HATE TO SAY THE PHRASE "Great For The Money" but it's great great great considering the money. I would have bought two, but the Wifey would have been mad mad mad!!!

• Members

i know what you mean. i had a 64 mustang that was probably the most comfortable and best playing guitar i've ever owned. however, it sounded like absolute {censored} and i didnt want to replace anything since it was stock. I'd love to get another mustang someday

• Members
duosonic_angle.jpg

030305058900X.jpg

YUM

You should make a thread about how much you love a guitar you don't own.

:lol: