OT: Copeland Breakup.

manchester

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Which album to get, I've been interested to check them out.

Depends... Beneath Medicine Tree is the first and the production isn't as slick, but it's my favorite (kinda like Saves The Day and the Strokes early stuff isn't as polished but works for them). All the albums are great IMO

I like them in this order Beneath Medicine Tree, Eat Sleep Repeat, and In Motion and You Are My Sunshine are tied... I'd try Eat Sleep Repeat out first.

• Members

i agree with mistersuperfly, eat sleep repeat is a great starting point.

however, any album is fantastic. they do alot of rocking out on in motion, so you might wanna try that.

and dont you idiots realize you cant say a band "peaked" unless the next album is not as good as the "best" or whatever. you are saying they "peaked" on you are my sunshine. theres nothing after to compare it to, you dumbs.

• Members

{censored} YOU HARMONY CENTRAL FOR BEING {censored}TY TODAY AND NOT POSTING MY HUGE PARAGRAPH.

{censored}.

ok so the long and short of it is yeah, starting out with eat, sleep, repeat is good. i would have you start out on in motion, cuz they rock out a bunch.

also, you idiots cant say they peaked because they havent done anything crappy yet. you are saying they peaked at you are my sunshine but they havent done anything else yet, you dumbs.

bands peak in RETROSPECT, not in the moment.

• Members

{censored} YOU HARMONY CENTRAL FOR BEING {censored}TY TODAY AND NOT POSTING MY HUGE PARAGRAPH.

{censored}.

ok so the long and short of it is yeah, starting out with eat, sleep, repeat is good. i would have you start out on in motion, cuz they rock out a bunch.

also, you idiots cant say they peaked because they havent done anything crappy yet. you are saying they peaked at you are my sunshine but they havent done anything else yet, you dumbs.

bands peak in RETROSPECT, not in the moment.

• Members

This is a bummer. I haven't followed them for a while - Eat Sleep Repeat was the last thing I picked up from them and it was great. Opened for them in 04 or 05.

Definitely an example of a band that started out with the unremarkable indie sound that was "in" at the time (Beneath Medicine Tree only has a few good moments) and then turned into something much more genuine and sincere. Blah. Soundtrack to a lot of good times, too.:cry: