OT: PS3 or Xbox

c+t in b

• Members

I used to have both, but I only have a PS3 now. Honestly, I think 360 has peaked and it's starting to slowly drop in fun. Kept the PS3 because of the many features it had, but I do like the professional service and experience on Live. Hard decision, but I say PS3 because of the longevity.

• Members

My xbox gets the most use, but the black friday deals are favoring the PS3 this year.

Walmart has ps3 with inFamous, Batman, and the Dark Knight on blu ray for 299$

This. Bestbuy also has a 299 bundle with littlebigplanet GOTY edition and the new ratchet and clank.
Both are killer deals. There are a few 360 deals where you get like 6 games, but they're fairly old games.

• Members

big gamer, get the 360, better controller ergonomics, games are great, online play is great.

somewhat gamer, but more movie watcher (blu-ray), get the PS3. Controller not that great, games are great, online play is pretty decent (what I've used of it), multimedia is great (including Blu-ray player)

That's my opinion having had roommates with 360s up until this past year, at which time I purchased a PS3 and find myself using the blu-ray player more then the gaming so it was worth every penny to me.

Phillip

• Members

The d-pad on the 360 is terrible. I don't get why people keep on saying it's better. It comes down to preference and you get used to whichever one you use for a while. I was had an xBox for years and it took me a few months to get used to the PS3 controller but now I'm used to the PS3 controller and the 360 controller feels weird.

Archived