So I walk into a pawn shop,,,,,,

jorhay1

• Members

it's like a scene out of pawn stars, father, son, bimbo chick, tattoos up and down the guys arm, etc.

i say to the guy,

' i'm breaking up a studio and i've got a bunch of racks, mixers, synths, compressors, etc. would you be interested?'

he says

'nope, the only thing i'd be interested in pedals'

{censored}.

• Members

Some pawn shops rock, some are run by morons.

Went to one a while back, they had a Kustom Lead III, so I plugged in and checked it out; every pot was scratchy, so were the jacks and it was missing the on/off led. It was marked $110, so I asked what he would take for it. He said "Sticker price." I said "You know it doesn't work correctly, right?" then showed him the scratchy pots and such, and he says "It's suppose to do that."

:facepalm:

it's like a scene out of pawn stars, father, son, bimbo chick, tattoos up and down the guys arm, etc.

i say to the guy,

' i'm breaking up a studio and i've got a bunch of racks, mixers, synths, compressors, etc. would you be interested?'

he says

{censored}.

Whatcha got? :)

• Members

i say to the guy,

he says

{censored}.

Which pawn shop is this? I know some that have garbage for music equipment then it seems like some have better(seems there son is a musician prolly). Certain areas in LA have got pawns that are may be more interested in musci gear but Craigs is best for price.

• Members

Went to one a while back, they had a Kustom Lead III, so I plugged in and checked it out; every pot was scratchy, so were the jacks and it was missing the on/off led. It was marked $110, so I asked what he would take for it. He said "Sticker price." I said "You know it doesn't work correctly, right?" then showed him the scratchy pots and such, and he says "It's suppose to do that."

Zvex'd?

• Members

crackle okay'D

Archived