May Machines: New gear thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

So, I wanted some change in my life... So, I sold my Sunsyn... And so, I got an Omega 8 to replace it
:)

empyrealia3.jpg

Empyreal

• Members

01151101161201031220080522e62af6da3.jpg

new scenicsquare tactical assault vehicle.

runningboards will of course be removed - i'm not an old man. larger tires will be added, as will a large calico jack stencil and other features intended to confuse and intimidate suburbanites.

• Members

yes. first thing i said when i saw it was "OJ!!!". the seller didn't understand my reference, even after i made excited gestures and said "LOW SPEED CHASE?!? WHITE BRONCO?!?! C'MON!!!"

i was really dissapointed. i'm definitely naming it OJ, though.

• Members

Capacitance is often used for measuring pressure...

...right, but its actually surface area so you can also use "more fingers" and "palm" to alter voltage too. I'm having an absolute blast with this thing!

One cool thing is it can be clocked at audio rates :D

• Members

There is a myth of "Overlap"

I don't subscribe to it for a nanosecond.

If a piece is deep and versatile, and just plain fun (and the price is right), it deserves to form a close-knit community consisting of itself and others more or less exactly like it in the privacy and comfort of my studio (or at least my mind -- is there a hard distinction??)....

I consider myself "good" with the SFX-6. I like what I do with it, and I like the way it works. It's practically the electronic brain of the studio, so why not have two?

Archived