Scammed content

BTBAM

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh i did the readin, i still dont get it.

Bro it is pretty straight forward. Brian sold me his H and then thought it would be funny to tell everyone I stole it. Next thing I know, pitchforks are out, and the gang wanted blood..... Kayzer flipped his {censored} and started posting my personal information on the web, the lulz ensued, and epic thread was born.

• Members

Bro it is pretty straight forward. Brian sold me his H and then thought it would be funny to tell everyone I stole it. Next thing I know, pitchforks are out, and the gang wanted blood..... Kayzer flipped his {censored} and started posting my personal information on the web, the lulz ensued, and epic thread was born.

:-D

• Members

I must have missed the "lulz" and the "epic thread" in amongst everyone calling bull{censored} the entire time.

Archived