Sad Darwin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs

View Post

How does the FF play with anything in front of it?

Not really, it can be fairly picky. Depends what it is, but it should be first, or early in your chain. Buffered pedals especially will cause a problem.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by npfrs

View Post

How does the FF play with anything in front of it?

Not really, it can be fairly picky. Depends what it is, but it should be first, or early in your chain. Buffered pedals especially will cause a problem.

• Members

I wouldn't mind adding an octane III and mastotron to my collection....

But the correct answer the the question would be option C: Red Witch Fuzz God II. As much as I worship the zvex dirt pedals, the FGII could pretty much replace all my non-muff fuzz pedlols. Just mpo ofcourse, its all about taste and musical preference and all that crap. But still, around these parts, Red Witch seems to be one of those brands that get less attention than they deserveidn_smilie.gif

• Members

I wouldn't mind adding an octane III and mastotron to my collection....

But the correct answer the the question would be option C: Red Witch Fuzz God II. As much as I worship the zvex dirt pedals, the FGII could pretty much replace all my non-muff fuzz pedlols. Just mpo ofcourse, its all about taste and musical preference and all that crap. But still, around these parts, Red Witch seems to be one of those brands that get less attention than they deserveidn_smilie.gif

Archived