OT: What a phony ... ! a.k.a. The KSS Political Super Thread

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By big dogs, I assume you mean Clifford.

Off of my porch, chomskybot.

Shut the little red screen door behind you.

looks like you learned a few new words little man. keep trying to use them in sentences and you may get them right some day my little manikins. It is so cute to see the little man try new words.

• Members

I HOPE for CHANGE from The New Chocolate Messiah.
:love:

O bomba...confiscate the goodies of the rich and redistribute them to the undermotivated in the name of THE COMMON GOOD.
:love:

To bring reality into it,the real redistribution is being undertaken by the right wing. the war costs are being rolled into debt. And then we have gas costs:eek:

• Members

Astring,

I used to argue with piggie all the time. It's no use! He will stay how he is and I will stay how I am. But I think it's kind of admirable - he's definitely in the minority in the music crowd, especially among us pointy-headed intellectual KEYBOARDISTS. You know . . . elitists! So I admire how he fights the good fight for his team. :)

Besides, I love his synth setup and all those rewired toys!

PS There was a survey comparing level of education completed with voting for Kerry or Bush. It was a straight line up! The less education, more for Bush. The more education, for Kerry. Period. I suppose I'm an "elitist" simply for pointing this out, but it's true. Now, Pighood, like the late William F Buckley and others, is in a distinct minority of conservatives who appear to be well educated. A statistical anomaly. Who knew?

So, astring, you might as well take a deep breath, relax, and try to have some sense of humor about the situation. Pighood forever! :thu:

I mean, we're all human beings . . . right?

• Members

Just like big Bill Clinton did some years ago? And Dubya too...and McCain too...

C'mon, politicians are their own special breed of lying flim-flamming con men (and women). Makes no sense to single one out from their tribe. Charismatic hoodwinking is their stock and trade.

Well, except for pointing out that some are better at it than others. I think we agree. Clinton was very good at it also, but he didn't trick as many so-called progressives into thinking that he was on their side.

• Members

But I think we've been shown recently that it's much easier for a president to accomplish destructive goals than it is to accomplish constructive goals.

Baloney. There are three branches to the American Government - it takes three branches to accomplish things. If the Democrats really wanted to undo the war they could have done it a long time ago. They're just as culpable.

Blaming the president solely for all woes is intellectually shallow. Bumper sticker slogans have more wisdom than that. This president has accomplished good things, like in Africa for example. I'm no apologist, I think he dropped the ball really hard with Iraq. He showed us his testicles for a few months when it started and then we watched them shrivel up to near nothing.

Every presidency has its ups and downs - I think what people are reacting to is more the partisanship and sheer viciousness of the System as it exists today. The government, the media, and the parties - everyone vying for control of us are competing at intense, but woefully base levels. I'm very into politics and media, and it's rather plain to see how, for example, "reporting" these days is un-apologetically partisan. Which wouldn't bother me so much if only the "reporters" would not insist they should be considered "objective" - that is clearly manipulative.

• Members

Apparently you are cool these young people losing limbs and dying?

pig head is very comfortable with both these young people, and 1,000,000+ Iraqis dying. He thinks that he's an iconoclast, but he's about as brainwashed as they come, baby talk and all.

• Members

PP is a fetid sewer of marxist circle-jerkoffs amusing each other with overlapping "thought" bites picked up from DailyLoz or Dumunderarm.

You would have loved both Joe McCarthy and Hitler, though perhaps they were a bit beyond you intellectually.

• Members

Astring,

I used to argue with piggie all the time. It's no use! He will stay how he is and I will stay how I am. But I think it's kind of admirable - he's definitely in the minority in the music crowd, especially among us pointy-headed intellectual KEYBOARDISTS. You know . . . elitists! So I admire how he fights the good fight for his team.
:)

Besides, I love his synth setup and all those rewired toys!

PS There was a survey comparing level of education completed with voting for Kerry or Bush. It was a straight line up! The less education, more for Bush. The more education, for Kerry. Period. I suppose I'm an "elitist" simply for pointing this out, but it's true. Now, Pighood, like the late William F Buckley and others, is in a distinct minority of conservatives who appear to be well educated. A statistical anomaly. Who knew?

So, astring, you might as well take a deep breath, relax, and try to have some sense of humor about the situation. Pighood forever!
:thu:

I mean, we're all human beings . . . right?

Pighood is a human being who rejoices in the rich getting richer, indulging in red baiting, and loving every minute that 1,000,000 Iraqis are dead. Of course, he can't see that he's getting screwed the whole time, cause he ain't rich.

• Members

No can swing. Next purchase = Logic Studio....eventually.

It's fantastic, definitely worth it. You have Logic 7 like I did? Then it's only $200 to upgrade and HUGELY worth it. Logic 8 is streamlined. Everything is easier. You don't have to deal with the Environment at all, if you don't want to. Personally I'm not technically minded and would rather spend my time composing and recording, so Logic 8 is a dream come true. :)

Archived