So I'm Taking A Poop At Work, and The Fire Alarm Goes Off...

hot_karl

• Members

Hold on, hold on, hold on. What kind of poop are we talking about here?

Are we talking the I-haven't-{censored}-in-four-days kinda {censored} that gets you all blocked up, and you've been eating steak and it's literally the largest thing that's ever come out of your ass and you start to sympathize with women for having to berth a child kind of {censored}? Like the kind of {censored} where you start to think that it's a good idea to cut your abdomen open with a kitchen knife and scoop the {censored} out of there? These {censored}s take a while, and I've read entire books while waiting for them.

These are the worst, and as someone else said, trying to power {censored} them out is a big no no.

A flat mate from years ago tried to do that very thing and actually pulled his anus. Just like a corked thigh, but his sphincter. Poor dude was in agony.

Another friend had his first child a few years ago and the little fella didn't back one out for fourteen days. Apparently this is pretty normal - though they didn't know at the time.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Step One: Finish Wiping.

Step Two: Proclaim that you were in fact searching for survivors.

Step Three: Become Hero.

Step Four: Sexxxxxxxxx.

Step Five: Write a book of your heroic actions.

Step Six: Profit.

Step Seven: Even moar Sexxxxxxx.

THIS is the correct answer.

• Members

I work where there are a lot of attractive ladies.... this was a determining factor of me risking the wipe.... I even washed my hands super quick:facepalm:

well, you did it and you're still hear. You're intuition was telling you not to rush, to take your time and wipe that ass.

• Members

Dude, {censored}ting at work is where it's at. I might as well put my name on the stall.

7:00am : get to work

7:06am : get coffee

7:14am : take a righteous dump

7:24am : start surfing the web

10:30am : actually start working

fix'd that for you

• Members

when I was in College there was a large 3 floor band house that my band occupied, along with various riff-raff and such that sort of came and went. There was one bathroom in the place and for an entire summer there was someone who was leaving perfectly contoured turds that aligned with the shape of the toilet seat. It was amazing, every day or two a perfectly coiled deuce would be on the seat, like some mad skill picked up in a mental hospital....we never did figure out who the "Phantom {censored}ter" was, he is still out there....honing his skills.

• Members

when I was in College there was a large 3 floor band house that my band occupied, along with various riff-raff and such that sort of came and went. There was one bathroom in the place and for an entire summer there was someone who was leaving perfectly contoured turds that aligned with the shape of the toilet seat. It was amazing, every day or two a perfectly coiled deuce would be
on
the seat, like some mad skill picked up in a mental hospital....we never did figure out who the "Phantom {censored}ter" was, he is still out there....honing his skills.

so he'd {censored} ON the seat?? not in the toilet?

• Members
when I was in College there was a large 3 floor band house that my band occupied, along with various riff-raff and such that sort of came and went. There was one bathroom in the place and for an entire summer there was someone who was leaving perfectly contoured turds that aligned with the shape of the toilet seat. It was amazing, every day or two a perfectly coiled deuce would be on the seat, like some mad skill picked up in a mental hospital....we never did figure out who the "Phantom {censored}ter" was, he is still out there....honing his skills.

:eek::eek::eek::love::love:

• Members

That is {censored}ing hilarious, the best part is that the person consistently took the time to do it...Tho I bet a couple of them were copy-cat crimes done by admirers.

• Members

That is {censored}ing hilarious, the best part is that the person consistently took the time to do it...Tho I bet a couple of them were copy-cat crimes done by admirers.

lol, what do you think he said when he came in to do the deed and someone done gone already did it for him.

Archived