So I'm Taking A Poop At Work, and The Fire Alarm Goes Off...

hot_karl

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hold on, hold on, hold on. What kind of poop are we talking about here?

Are we talking pure liquid, like the kinda {censored} that just flows? The kind of {censored} that literally sets your anus on fire because you really, really shouldn't have eaten that shrimp jambalaya with waaaaay too much hot sauce? You know, the kind of {censored} that makes your asshole itch for days after the fact? Those {censored}s you can push out actually faster than you could pee all that liquid {censored}. They come out pretty fast, which isn't a good thing because you generally end up wiping your asscheeks as well as your crack. Splatter, everywhere.

Are we talking the I-haven't-{censored}-in-four-days kinda {censored} that gets you all blocked up, and you've been eating steak and it's literally the largest thing that's ever come out of your ass and you start to sympathize with women for having to berth a child kind of {censored}? Like the kind of {censored} where you start to think that it's a good idea to cut your abdomen open with a kitchen knife and scoop the {censored} out of there? These {censored}s take a while, and I've read entire books while waiting for them. I really got faster, though, once I learned that sitting on your ass isn't a great way to {censored}. To really empty yourself out, you really should be on your knees. It's a shame they don't make toilets like this, but hey, that's why god invented garden trowels.

These two {censored}s are very different {censored}s, indeed.

• Members

Are we talking pure liquid, like the kinda {censored} that just flows? The kind of {censored} that literally sets your anus on fire because you really, really shouldn't have eaten that shrimp jambalaya with waaaaay too much hot sauce? You know, the kind of {censored} that makes your asshole itch for days after the fact? Those {censored}s you can push out actually faster than you could pee all that liquid {censored}. They come out pretty fast, which isn't a good thing because you generally end up wiping your asscheeks as well as your crack. Splatter, everywhere.

Are we talking the I-haven't-{censored}-in-four-days kinda {censored} that gets you all blocked up, and you've been eating steak and it's literally the largest thing that's ever come out of your ass and you start to sympathize with women for having to berth a child kind of {censored}? Like the kind of {censored} where you start to think that it's a good idea to cut your abdomen open with a kitchen knife and scoop the {censored} out of there? These {censored}s take a while, and I've read entire books while waiting for them. I really got faster, though, once I learned that sitting on your ass isn't a great way to {censored}. To really empty yourself out, you really should be on your knees. It's a shame they don't make toilets like this, but hey, that's why god invented garden trowels.

I literally laughed the whole time I read this and it's because I currently have to {censored}, and it's number two of your examples. No pun intended of course.

• Members

hahahahahaha. I just dropped an example 2. knocked out like half of a tape op. I love reading on the can.

Archived