So I'm Taking A Poop At Work, and The Fire Alarm Goes Off...

hot_karl

• Members

This just happened and it was a legit alarm.... I had 2 choices, get out as soon as possible or finish wiping.

A flurry of emotions was racing through my head, my life potentially hanging in the balance, but at the cost of a dirty ass.

I came to the logical conclusion to finish wiping :facepalm: and when I got out of the bathroom all the lights were flashing and the building was empty... I walked out to sirens and then some fire trucks showed up....

what would u do?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it is a well known fact that feces is flame retardant so I would smear myself with said fecal matter and promptly run directly into the flames singing the "Ode to Joy"

I work where there are a lot of attractive ladies.... this was a determining factor of me risking the wipe.... I even washed my hands super quick:facepalm:

• Members

Don't {censored} at work.

{censored} at work = getting paid to {censored} + is a nice break.

{censored} at home = me - free time.

clearly

mathematically, {censored}ting at home just don't add up.... plus this bathroom is a lot nicer than at my house, it gets cleaned like twice a day.

• Members

It doesn't take much more time to pinch it off and do a decent wipe job than it does to get up from your desk and get to the door. As a volunteer fireman, I should tell you to just GTFO, but odds are your workplace is built to withstand a lot of burn time before it falls down. Assuming you're not a huge {censored}, you're fine to finish wiping.

Archived