6 Pin DIN to 1/4" Adapter For Old Amp?

• Members

I bought an old amp that did not come with a footswitch. The footswitch jack on the amp looks like a female version of this.

6pinDIN.png

The jack on the footswitch cable looks like the one in this pic.

SuperBerkeleyIIIFootswitchjack.jpg

Does anyone know if they make a 6 pin DIN to 1/4" adapter? If so, could you please post, or pm me, a link?

The footswitch is a 3 button one. Before I search Ebay for the correct footswitch. I'd like to see if I could find an adapter and just use a cheap 3 button Hosa.

Thanks in advance guys! :wave:

ps. Even if you don't know, or have any input. Here is something to make your click worthwhile.

charisma-carpenter-014.jpg

• Members

Montreux.

the 3 buttons are for channel, FX loop and reverb and as reverb is the only thing i switch i could rig up a one switch box with a lead to just the appropriate connections on a DIN plug, but i just find it easier to switch the reverb on/off at the amp between songs or just leave it on all the time.

• Members

Thanks for the input! I found a schematic and layout of a 3 button/6 pin DIN footswitch. I just ordered what I needed. The total was pretty cheap compared to an original footswitch on Ebay. This little project will pop my DIY cherry. BYOC, here I come!!!!

Thanks again.

• 11 years later...
  • Members

6 PIN DIN - to 1/4 in for a TWO button pedal?

Hi Friends, I am in the same predicament except I need it for a 2 button pedal. 2 channels and a reverb tank.

Any help locating an adaptor or even a pedal that has 2 buttons and goes to a 6 pin DIN is much appreciated.

Daniyel

Archived