What is the big deal with a Centaur Klon? Why so expensive?

• Members

klon is a cloned bad monkey in a toaster spray painted gold and hyped by people who have payed to much or have too much of their ego on the line to claim its not the best. That is all how about those chargers signing vasher, think he will start over cason?

• Members

stagknob.jpg

All praise be to the Stag knob! :lol:

I got my Klon ordered like a week before he stopped taking orders. Should be in the mail within the next few weeks. I'm so excited. The other guitar player in my band has one, and I don't know why it sounds so amazing, but I loved his, and had to get my own. It's great for taking an amp that's already on "6" and making it sound like it's on "11." I can't wait to start using this thing. (And, yes, I will be gigging with mine, so it's not only for bedroom rockers.)

• Members

i WANT the stag knob.....it's on sale for $69
:love:

if it wasn't coming from CHINA...i would buy one.

and happy new KLON day soon RCHP.....you're probably gonna DIG it......and in Nashville, you are almost REQUIRED to have one
:cop:

Thanks, Bobby D!

I actually have yet to see anyone down here who uses a Klon. On the other hand, almost every board I look at has a Timmy on it. I'm not sure if the Timmys are replacing the Klons since Paul C. lives so close, or if it's just a new era of guitar players, or if it's a price issue, but the Klon is far outnumbered by the Timmy these days. Both great pedals though, and both builders are really cool guys. :thu:

• Members

klon is a cloned bad monkey in a toaster spray painted gold and hyped by people who have payed to much or have too much of their ego on the line to claim its not the best. That is all how about those chargers signing vasher, think he will start over cason?

I doubt Cason loses the starting job. It seems like Vasher is hurt more often than plays, and he is getting a tad old. Regardless, it seems like one of the few positive moves the Bolts did in FA this year. I guess San Diego brass is cool with winning the West, and another quick exit from the playoffs... :idk:

• Members

Thanks, Bobby D!

I actually have yet to see anyone down here who uses a Klon. On the other hand, almost every board I look at has a Timmy on it. I'm not sure if the Timmys are replacing the Klons since Paul C. lives so close, or if it's just a new era of guitar players, or if it's a price issue, but the Klon is far outnumbered by the Timmy these days. Both great pedals though, and both builders are really cool guys.
:thu:

It's because Paul C helps out the DIYers and they control everything

• 11 years later...