who loves the HARDWIRE & why?

dZjupp

• Members

I've got a DL-8 and besides the tap tempo i think it sounds spectacular compared to alot of delays.

Seems like most of the clips of their other pedals are just great for the price.

Which if these do you guys use and why do you like them?

• Members

i love my dl8, ill never sell it. i also had a rv7 reverb that i loved but the spring chicken was too good for me to keep the rv7. and ive never wanted chorus in my life until i heard their chorus pedal. i think theyre great pedals.

• Members

I have the delay, valve distortion and tuner...love 'em all. The modulation setting on the delay is great...I have no need for chorus now. I wish the loop was a bit longer, but besides that, it's a very versatile delay. The valve distortion is my favorite at any price and I actually like the tuner better than my Pitchblack. I got all 3 pedals at GC during the March specials with a 20% off online coupon...all for under $275. :thu:
DSCF2527.jpg

• Members

Sold the DL-8 in favor of a Timebender. Wouldn't mind having another as a second delay though. I have the tuner and the reverb, and will be keeping both. Every mode on the reverb sounds great, and the reverse, modulated and gated modes are really cool. May check out the overdrive eventually too. I wish they would make a Hardwire Synth Wah with a toggle for bass/guitar modes. I love the original but it was a noisy hummer. I would like to see the line expand; I hope the current ones aren't all they plan to do with it.

• Members

Sold the DL-8 in favor of a Timebender. Wouldn't mind having another as a second delay though. I have the tuner and the reverb, and will be keeping both. Every mode on the reverb sounds great, and the reverse, modulated and gated modes are really cool. May check out the overdrive eventually too. I wish they would make a Hardwire Synth Wah with a toggle for bass/guitar modes. I love the original but it was a noisy hummer. I would like to see the line expand; I hope the current ones aren't all they plan to do with it.

I use my DL8 as a second delay (main one being a timeline)

I do hope they plan to extend the series, great pedals

• Members

The timebender is cool but I think the DL8 sounds better in my opinion.

I didn't care for the valve distortion, I didn't think it was good or bad.

• Members

I have the overdrive pedal... And I've had it for almost a year now, and I'm still not sure if I like it or not. xD Some days it seems like I get AMAZING tones from it, and then other days it sounds like a bad fuzz pedal. :S Maybe I'm just crazy though. xD I do have an old Digitech Grunge pedal and an old Death Metal Pedal, and I really like those. I am looking at possibly selling my overdrive pedal to get the hardwire metal pedal or valve distortion. xD

Archived