This Video...

Naterel

• Members

fuuuccckkk.... I lasted 32 seconds this time. Seriously, {censored} that {censored}ing {censored}.

Here's my discussion point: the stupid ignorant {censored} they're spewing is the usual garbage rampant in white trash culture. It illustrates perfectly the values Nietzsche referred to as "Slave-Morality".

• Members

the whole clown thing is lame imo, a bunch of fat, un-bathed, loner, mentally unstable white kids is the impression i get...

having said that, their dating game song is quite hilarious

having said that, i don't like this or 99% of their other music

• Members

I don't know if god exists, but I do know one thing: If he does, he's a {censored}ing asshole.

If you think about this, it makes perfect sense. If somebody goes around violating our moral codes and social standards, they're considered an asshole. Do you know what these moral codes and social standards are based (to a very great degree) on? Reciprocity. Just think about what a being who lives outside time and space could do to anyone here on earth. Really, all the atoms in your body could lose cohesion at any moment, merely on God's whim. You could get a flat tire on the ride home from work today, merely on god's whim. Here's the thing, though: you can't do a thing about it. What are you going to do to god? Punch him in the face? I think he'll see that coming. Are you going to sue him? Please.

If our moral codes and social standards are how we define an asshole, and god has no reason to follow these codes and standards, why we he be nice? God is a morally ambiguous asshole. Don't tell me you wouldn't do crazy, random {censored} to random people if you were omniscient and had unlimited power to move everything from galaxies to grains of sand. You'd be a {censored}ing asshole too if you had god's powers.

I've seen things that'a shock your eyelids

Yeah, god is a {censored}ing asshole.

• Members

Ok, full disclosure here: I know this guy who's really into ICP.

I met him at Denny's at about 3 in the morning one night. Everybody in their late teens/early 20s has a phase where they just hang out in diners, drink coffee and smoke all night. I met this dude then. He was a moron. I mean, a serious moron. Really into ICP, too. Had the hatchet men all over his car, worked at the haunted house during halloween with that make-up on, the whole deal. He went to the Gathering of the Juggalos a few times, too.

Well, this guy was a moron. It was right around when the Motorola Razor came out and he just had to have one, even though it was about $350 out of pocket. They were really cool phones back in the day. Well, it took him about 2 days to break the glass on the 'front' display. moron. I asked him how much his car cost. I then asked him, 'wait a minute, you spent $150 on your car, and you spent $350 on your phone?' moron.

Well, one day, my friend and I hatch a plan. We are going to screw this guy up. Royally. It was when he was working the haunted house (he didn't work any other time of the year). For a few days, we went to every pet shop in a 30 mile radius, and bought all the crickets. Crickets, to feed snakes and lizards and other crap like that. We put all those crickets in a styrofoam cooler, and it was about 6 inches deep in crickets. While he was working, we went up to his car in the parking lot (which of course wasn't unlocked. Would you lock your car if it was only worth $150?) opened the door, dumped the crickets out on the front seat, and closed and locked the door. His keys were inside.

Right now, this is just about the most awesome and terrible thing you can do to a person.

The guy had to call a tow truck to get the slim jim and pop the lock. He knew he'd be riding home with 10,000 crickets when he called. We saw him at Denny's a few days later and he told us the story. We played it pretty straight, but then again it doesn't take much to get this by a moron.

I asked if he thought about just leaving the car there. He did. He said that he should have.

Archived