Your teles or tele equivalents. Show me them.

amarr1

• Members

I saw that on FB - {censored}ing nice, Brett!

I don't want to be the bringer of doom or anything, but I wouldn't want to see the builder attacked by Fender's massive legal team of deathbringers because his headstock design was too similar to Fender's. They do look alike, and the logo print is similar to that of a Squier.

Again, please don't take this is an attack on you or the guitar maker. I'm not trying to spread rumours or bull{censored} people. I just would hate to see Fender squash another builder because of their greediness and pride in their "intellectual property".

By the way, is that a carved-top? The gloss is so shiny and the black is so deep that it's hard to tell.

Fair point; always good to be cautious. Eric is no fool, though, so I guess he'd be well aware...

The guitar hasn't made its way to me yet. I'm hoping it will arrive late this week. It will be well splashed around on Youtube when it does. I don't think it's a carved top; just the normal flat-top with a rear contour.

Other details: Super-light ash; Amber Pickups hot P90's; quarter-sawn, flame-maple, 7-12" oiled neck; Sperzels.

Should be a lot of fun.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The original story is here:
http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/134011-televersary-custom.html

I just attempted to take a few sexy studio shots by morning light. Came out kinda yellow:

televa.jpg

Sadly, what I was trying to create was later done in-house with the right colors. Here's the huge gallery photo:
http://willows.godohosting.com/goods_dandyryu_godo_co_kr/3/1278260544.jpg

That is just amazing! Do you have any clips or videos of it?

• Members

Fair point; always good to be cautious. Eric is no fool, though, so I guess he'd be well aware...

The guitar hasn't made its way to me yet. I'm hoping it will arrive late this week. It will be well splashed around on Youtube when it does. I don't think it's a carved top; just the normal flat-top with a rear contour.

Other details: Super-light ash; Amber Pickups hot P90's; quarter-sawn, flame-maple, 7-12" oiled neck; Sperzels.

Should be a lot of fun.

I just saw the price of a set of Amber PAF pick-ups on a website that deals with Smitty guitars, and they were

• 2 weeks later...

Archived