Your teles or tele equivalents. Show me them.

amarr1

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Totally dig your tunes!

Haha, that above image was taken about 4 years ago, well before I ripped off the TV Jones Classic and F-Stamp B5 and moved it to the green Televersary. The filtertron sounded so much better with the thinline alder body and flame maple top of the Televersary, but the remaining "Esquink" carcass was a great donor for a single-pickup screamer.

Those two actually share a part or two now.

IMG_1658.jpg

OMG That Green tele...

• Members

It's a repost. But I haven't played guitar in a while, and I grabbed this to track a couple ideas I have for the new band I'm playing bass in. I really dig this guitar. Cheap and {censored}ty, but sounds and plays awesome!

2011-10-04221731.jpg

• Members

I just picked up a Sunburst 60th Anniversary MIM Tele and will be making some changes.

Swapping out the White guard for a Black one

Installing a set of Dimarzio Choppers

Changing the stock saddle and bridge for a vintage Fender 3 saddle

And might be adding a Bigsby too

Pic to come soon...

• Members

More treble response. Pickup sounds different depending on where the poles are around the neck. I though it was bs but figured what the heck. Def more clarity and treble with mine.

haha ditto, I wasn't sure if I heard a difference or wanted to hear a difference!

Yours is nice man I like that

• Members
UltraSonic

What's the info on the green televersary

The original story is here: http://www.tdpri.com/forum/telecaster-discussion-forum/134011-televersary-custom.html

I just attempted to take a few sexy studio shots by morning light. Came out kinda yellow:

televa.jpg

Sadly, what I was trying to create was later done in-house with the right colors. Here's the huge gallery photo: http://willows.godohosting.com/goods_dandyryu_godo_co_kr/3/1278260544.jpg

• Members

I saw that on FB - {censored}ing nice, Brett!

I don't want to be the bringer of doom or anything, but I wouldn't want to see the builder attacked by Fender's massive legal team of deathbringers because his headstock design was too similar to Fender's. They do look alike, and the logo print is similar to that of a Squier.

Again, please don't take this is an attack on you or the guitar maker. I'm not trying to spread rumours or bull{censored} people. I just would hate to see Fender squash another builder because of their greediness and pride in their "intellectual property".

By the way, is that a carved-top? The gloss is so shiny and the black is so deep that it's hard to tell.

Archived