WORK HARDER!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That is my friend Mia. She is the bomb. She has a whole collection of flourescent colored old school Reebok pumps. I paint and photograph her often. She rules. Also you have no chance with her unless you have nice stems and happen to have a vagina. You know cause she's a lesbionical.

i have been known to be called a {censored} so im almost there.

• Members
Wait, what? You are against social security? That's cold blooded mang.

indeed, there's lots of things the government spends our taxes on that I object to more. If they can use billions of our money helping out the poor old bankers they can sure as hell spend a bit helping everyone else out too.

• Members
in his defense there are alot of people who choose to stay in welfare taking away from those who really need it

I'm pretty sire that they have made many changes to the rules over the years, and it is pretty hard to stay on the welfare wagon these days.

Why not just admit that you have a problem with people that are poor, under educated or mentaly ill?

Max

• Members

bleeding heart'd

indeed, there's lots of things the government spends our taxes on that I object to more. If they can use billions of our money helping out the poor old bankers they can sure as hell spend a bit helping everyone else out too.

i think the OP is talking about the U.S.