WORK HARDER!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

in his defense there are alot of people who choose to stay in welfare taking away from those who really need it

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner

helping folks out... No sweat. We all struggle at times. Carrying the financial weigt of lazy folks for generations... No thanks.

• Members

if you care so much, do something relevant, not post your complaints on an internet forum about guitar effects

HCFX is not my only outlet in life dear boy. I do my part. Just expressing my thought like EVERYONE else does here. How many non effects related conversations happen here? That right, a lot. Suck it.

• Members

HCFX is not my only outlet in life dear boy. I do my part. Just expressing my thought like EVERYONE else does here. How many non effects related conversations happen here? That right, a lot. Suck it.

Yeah but at least the other people aren't bitching and moaning about politics. All I ever see you do is whine. Stop being such a girly man

• Members

sal, explain your avatar. should i assume the person photographed is a woman, therefore arouse myself, or do you have woman legs.

That is my friend Mia. She is the bomb. She has a whole collection of flourescent colored old school Reebok pumps. I paint and photograph her often. She rules. Also you have no chance with her unless you have nice stems and happen to have a vagina. You know cause she's a lesbionical.

4173da75.jpg

Archived