The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Transfers will be enabled immediately after the scheduled kick-off time for tomorrow evenings Group H fixtures.

Each team will be permitted to make up to 5 changes to their team - which can be made at any time up until the World Cup final kicks off on 11th July. You do not need to make all of your changes at once - although any transfers you do make will only become effective for games scheduled to kick off after the transfer was recorded.

Transfers CANNOT be undone, even if you make a mistake - so be careful.

good luck everyone!

quoted again for peeps.... Transfer window is open NOW! :thu:

oh and if you have non-HC friends involved in this, you might want to remind them. :)

• Members
will klose be back next game or is he still banned??
:idk:

he should be back right?? he served his suspension last game.

Mange is back on page 1. woooo! Now to get rid of the french, italians, etc. from my team...

• Members

has somebody considered to leave a player who won't play and wait after the next round to make the sub?

I considered it but the teams that went out took 3 of my defenders, and defenders have been scoring more points than my midfielders so I don't think I can afford to wait to replace them.

• Members
19th Henry's Karma F.C. 94

20th Melx Death Squad 92

21st Sack The Manager 92

there's a nice little battle between Me, Kev and Keith.... battle of the bloggers!

:thu:

You've been a bit quick with the substitutions... I'm going to have a good think about it.

• Members
:thu:

You've been a bit quick with the substitutions... I'm going to have a good think about it.

I've done plenty of thinking, don't you worry... :lol:

.... anyway look where thinking has got me so far!! :cop:

• Members

I considered it but the teams that went out took 3 of my defenders, and defenders have been scoring more points than my midfielders so I don't think I can afford to wait to replace them.

good points; I've lost 3 defenders and my keeper... and hopefully my other defender will be out on sunday.

• Members

good points; I've lost 3 defenders and my keeper... and hopefully my other defender will be out on sunday.

I hope some of my midfielders get knocked out because they've all been {censored}

• Members

Let's see your transfers!

Keeper: Buffon (Italy) for Romero (Argentina)

Defenders:
Senderos (Switzerland) for Alves (Portugal)
Poulson (Denmark) for Demichelis (Argentina)

Midfield:
Diaby (France) for Honda (Japan)

Striker:
Nilmar (Brazil) for Villa (Spain)

Archived