There is no better looking Telemaster/Jazzcaster than this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Some days I love it, some days I don't.
:lol:

Only thing is, I can't think of another color pickguard that works better with that guitar. Everything is either way too tame for it, or just as out there as the blue.

CHROME

Guitarists are such a traditional bunch.

Yup. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people here are playing models that were designed over twenty years ago - and in many cases, over 60 years ago... or, in the case of dreadnought acoustics, even longer.

I don't understand the hatred for these guitars.

Me either. I kind of like them. They're kind of traditional looking, but still "new".

There are so many people playing tele's out there, it gets boring.

You had me right up until this. :lol: I LIKE Telecasters. They may have been one of the first soildbodies, but they're still great guitars!

I like the telemaster.

Well, at least we can end this on a point of agreement. :cool:

Here's another Telemaster I found that I thought looked pretty nice:

Telemaster_60Relic-R47213-CAR-FrontFull.

• Members
.....You had me right up until this.
:lol:
I LIKE Telecasters. They may have been one of the first soildbodies, but they're still great guitars!....

I like teles also (I own four). I guess I was just having a knee-jerk reaction to the telemaster hatred. It's like...why do we all have to play the same LP/Strat/tele?

Maybe I'm feeling a little defensive because I just bought a new oddball custom-made hybrid which I haven't unveiled on the forum yet because I haven't' had a chance to take pics.

• Members
Naw man, that's not what you want.

This is though:

4754377603_f025371262_b.jpg

sonic blue + tort isn't for me. Black + tort is still kicking around as an idea. Thanks for the mock up though dude. I appreciate it. I was getting a little shaky on whether it would look cool. Now I know its gonna look badass as {censored}.

And another argument for the telemaster, if you like routed bodies, you like teles, and hate strats, its the way to go.

Archived