Timmy: new switch

Jules-RM

• Members

Sorry, but from the way your OP sounded, it seemed like you HAVE a Timmy? If so, can't you just use your ears?
:confused:
... I mean, "a lot more gain" should be pretty noticeable... jus' sayin'
:idk:

I do have one. I had 2 minutes to mess with it tonight, can't get to it again until tomorrow afternoon.

Two of the modes (middle and up) didn't sound very different.

I'm kicking the Skreddy Top Fuel off the board and either using the Timmy as a tone shaper for the Jag (it's much quieter than my Hag Viking) or as a lead boost for the Super Plextortion and Half Gainer.

• Members

What does the three position switch do again? It's not really mentioned in the instructions.

When I changed the pedal I updated the instructions. there's a chance an old one got mixed in my box of instructions ( I thought I tossed them all...). It should say:

" The Timmy has a 3-way toggle switch which gives the same two settings as the Tim plus a third asymmetrical clipping setting. The middle position is the least compressed symmetrical setting. Down is a more compressed symmetrical setting, while up is the asymmetrical setting."

If yours doesn't say that then I'm sorry! I'll dig in the box and check to see if any old instructions are in there.

PaulC

Tim/Timmy pedals

myspace.com/paulcaudio

• Members

When I changed the pedal I updated the instructions. there's a chance an old one got mixed in my box of instructions ( I thought I tossed them all...). It should say:

" The Timmy has a 3-way toggle switch which gives the same two settings as the Tim plus a third asymmetrical clipping setting. The middle position is the least compressed symmetrical setting. Down is a more compressed symmetrical setting, while up is the asymmetrical setting."

If yours doesn't say that then I'm sorry! I'll dig in the box and check to see if any old instructions are in there.

PaulC

Tim/Timmy pedals

myspace.com/paulcaudio

Thanks Paul, I can't wait to really put it through its paces.

I read the instructions more thoroughly this time, and read the above. It looked like the paragraph was about the Tim, so I skipped it. :facepalm:

Archived