Pick one sport to watch...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

WRC and BTCC in the 1990s > WRC and BTCC now. The WRC is a joke now.

I'll be honest, haven't watched it in years. I remember seeing BTCC get bad because my dad my brother and I used to go every year to Oulton Park in the Rydell/Volvo and Matt Neal glory days... Alas a quick wiki tells me that was 12 years ago, so what the {censored} do i know :)

WRC was good only a few years ago though, I'm not really surprised that it's not what it was; there's no money for these guys anymore.

• Members

baseball, because it is the hardest sport... hitting a pitch with 2 separate physics equations and human error factor... amazing that it happens...

scientifically it is impossible to hit a baseball cause there is a time delay from the time we see something until it gets registered in the brain. it's a known fact. what happens is our subconscious (our higher self) takes over and enables us to hit baseballs 30% of the time.

oh and superbikes is the best sport you know rice rockets.

• Members

MMA is absolutely the worst

i dont understand how someone would trump MMA over boxing. most MMA bouts have devolved into BJJ matches... meaning that its hugging and grappling for 20 minutes.

i enjoy MMA but a lot of it has become so ho-hum. this past year, my cousin and i really got into MMA, but the last few big cards i had seen have been very underwhelming.

i'd rather watch a Pacquiao fight anyday.