Timmy

jorhay1

• Members

I spoke with Paul at the beginning of the month about my order when i originally ordered he told me mid October..He had fallen behind and has now said early November .

Which is understandable because everyone and there brother wants one..I believe he works alone but don't quote me on that..

He is a great guy to talk to and easy to do business with. .I can't wait my first Timmy was stolen off the stage during a band break in April and i have missed it ever since ..

I refuse to pay an inflated price for one..So some other guy can make the profit and not the actual person that does the work..

Also yes you can believe the hype ..Don't expect it to be a high gain distortion or tube screamer.It is a low to low mid gain overdrive that is very transparent..I can't say enough for my last one and have no reason to believe this one will be any different..

At $129 for the Timmy from Paul C it is a bargain and worth the wait..

• Members

I spoke with Paul at the beginning of the month about my order when i originally ordered he told me mid October..He had fallen behind and has now said early November .

Which is understandable because everyone and there brother wants one..I believe he works alone but don't quote me on that..

He is a great guy to talk to and easy to do business with. .I can't wait my first Timmy was stolen off the stage during a band break in April and i have missed it ever since ..

I refuse to pay an inflated price for one..So some other guy can make the profit and not the actual person that does the work..

Also yes you can believe the hype ..Don't expect it to be a high gain distortion or tube screamer.It is a low to low mid gain overdrive that is very transparent..I can't say enough for my last one and have no reason to believe this one will be any different..

At $129 for the Timmy from Paul C it is a bargain and worth the wait..

Not sure you read up on it, but he made a couple of nice little changes - the bypass switch has been lowered and the dip switches have been replaced by a switch on top. I've only had mine a few months, but I'm a solid fan of the thing.

• Members

Didn't hear that from me. I've never said a word about what I do or don't believe. I don't understand where this is coming from.

If it makes anybody feel better my dealer in norway has sold some pedals to satanic death metal bands there.

PaulC

myspace.com/paulcaudio

You can't catch a {censored}ing break around here. Jesus. No pun intended. SAL just randomly decides the Tim/Timmy is associated with praise and worship - which is completely false, it is a pedal, there's no dedication to any deity or to disbelief or whatever in any stage of the purchase or within the product itself, it is a multi- or non-denominational product, there is love in Timmy's heart for every creed or lack thereof - and now SAL's misconception is parroted around... In jest or not, the {censored} doesn't translate very well online and as such the less abject misinformation the better, maybe?

• Members
Got my Tim from Ikebe Gakki a few years ago - ?25,000.
:facepalm:
But I didn't have to wait for it.
:)

So what's the difference between the tim and timmy?

I'll probably hit you up for some advise on shops/sites to buy gear from in a couple of months.

• Members

Didn't hear that from me. I've never said a word about what I do or don't believe. I don't understand where this is coming from.

If it makes anybody feel better my dealer in norway has sold some pedals to satanic death metal bands there.

PaulC

myspace.com/paulcaudio

Were the

?

• Members

So what's the difference between the tim and timmy?

I'll probably hit you up for some advise on shops/sites to buy gear from in a couple of months.

The Tim came first - it's got a seperate boost as well as the overdrive, plus a loop. There was much asking for the overdrive on its own, so the Timmy was brought fourth. And Ye, there was much rejoicing.

• Members

I second the positive comments about Paul and the Tim/Timmy. I love my Tim, it's the most used pedal on my board. Will probably end up getting a Timmy as well.

Though others may or may not like the pedals, Paul has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with (waiting time and delays taken into account...). I think it's worth it, and I would rather support Paul directly than pay inflated used market prices. Just my two cents...

Archived