Holy sh!t I just bought a custom Jazzmaster

nathanlux

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate you soooo much right now. Not really, but everything about this story screams win.

I've seen pics of that guy's finishes before, and it looks like he does really authentic looking relics. I'd definitely be interested in seeing pics and hearing your thoughts about it once it arrives.
:cool:

Yeah, they look really good, I was about to buy one of his reliced tele bodies before I found my current builder.

• Members

Congrats for the guitar!

I will also keep an eye on this thread, looks interesting. The price is reasonable as well. Please report on the whole process!

anything but sunburst. for some reason i think sunburst jazzmasters don't look right.

This. Sherwood, Burgundy or Ocean turquoise are great..

• Members

I've seen pics of that guy's finishes before, and it looks like he does really authentic looking relics. I'd definitely be interested in seeing pics and hearing your thoughts about it once it arrives.
:cool:

:lol:

I love that Phil posted in this thread with no mention at all of the word "{censored}" in the thread title.

ROCK ON.

:thu:

• Members

:lol:
I love that Phil posted in this thread with no mention at all of the word "{censored}" in the thread title.

ROCK ON.

:thu:

ah, what the hell. this isn't The Gear Page.:thu:

I'll be sure to keep the thread updated. Looks like I'm going with Sherwood Green, rosewood fingerboard, light yellowing and wear.

Still not sure about wood type. What do you guys think? Alder of Swamp Ash.

Archived