• Members

2 Fuzz Factories.

2 Machines

1 Fuzz Probe.

3 Octanes.

1 Foxrox Hot Silicon.

1 Foxrox Captain Coconut 2 (Fuzz Face).

1 Analogman NKT FF.

2 Peppermint Fuzzes (dark and original).

1 AM AstroTone.

1 Big Cheese.

1 Wattson Fuzz.

1 Crowther Prunes and Custard (is this a fuzz?).

Fuzz addiction? Nyah!!

Welcome to the club!

How much difference is there between the Dark and Original Peppermint fuzz?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I just got the Way Huge reissue in a CL deal last night. So far I really like it........any thoughts?

It rules. Dime everything. The internal trimpots should be left all the way up too, playing around with them only reduces the character, and is for wimps who can't handle the mighty scoop.

• Members

It rules. Dime everything. The internal trimpots should be left all the way up too, playing around with them only reduces the character, and is for wimps who can't handle the mighty scoop.

I'll open it up tonight and check it out this evening when I get home from work. I picked the Swollen Pickle, Fulldrive 2, Vox Satchurator, an EB VPjr, and a Crybaby in a Pedaltrain HC up off Craigslist for a deal. Gotta get rid of some of the dirt.....

• Members

I have a Muskey Fuzz and love it but recently I started using my MI Audio Blues pro on the Fuzz mode and damn it sounds great! has a REAL thick mid range and great crunch and keeps a tight low end... cuts through my band real easy... really was a nice surprise considering I've been using the Blues Pro as an OD pedal for the last year!

• 9 months later...

Archived