How do you feel about companies getting political in public?

Ryan.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really wish that the Democrats were as good at deceiving the public as the Republicans. Like, holy {censored}. Neoconservatives are basically the face of modern evil in the world, but by gosh golly they can really sell some snake oil. Haha, the GOP being the party of saving money. Right. No more funding for NPR! All $1 million of it! (Oh but by the way, the cost of the Bush tax cuts exceeds literally all the budget cuts)

The GOP: Nation-building around the world! (USA not included)

• Members

imo it's best for pedal makers to keep their mouths shut at all times and leave the pr to the erksins.

Erksin can't please everybody. I've had people call me to complain about him too. Of course he's had people email him as if I am a rogue employee. You can't win trying to please others. Best you can do is have a strong constitution and be true to yourself.

• Members

Lol, buddy... I'm jaykayin here... you mad?

The only reason I brought this topic up is because your company made me think about it. I don't care what your politics are... I was just curious how it made BUYERS feel.

To be honest... I didn't have plans to buy your pedals in the first place and your post doesn't change that for good or for bad.

I mean... you realize the only reason I saw your post is because I'm a
fan
of Catalinbread right?

That is fine Ryan, I appreciate that you are a fan. I guess I didn't understand why you didn't participate in the discussion on Facebook beyond the "Hi Mom!" post... Instead you cross posted it here as if to rally the troops or something.

Anyway being an opinionated person hasn't hurt my business. I look at it this way, I have distain for Ted Nuggent's politics almost all of the time. However, I respect him immensely because as a person living his life, he takes craps bigger than most men are.

• Members

That is fine Ryan, I appreciate that you are a fan. I guess I didn't understand why you didn't participate in the discussion on Facebook beyond the "Hi Mom!" post... Instead you cross posted it here as if to rally the troops or something.

Anyway being an opinionated person hasn't hurt my business. I look at it this way, I have distain for Ted Nuggent's politics almost all of the time. However, I respect him immensely because as a person living his life, he takes craps bigger than most men are.

Lol, man if I had troops here I'd be rallying them to a bar not to facebook.

Anyway, I have respect for anyone with conviction, no matter their politics.

Archived