I just went F**king LARGE! vintage offset content.

Hiwatt Bob

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

umm i don't think the two examples are hardly even comparable? probably cause time doesnt even exist.

I'd say it falls into your 'old guy trying to be hip' description.

Time definitely exists, but the way in which we perceive it is likely different to it's true nature. Still, that's no excuse for cradle-snatching.

• Members
Aww {censored} I bet you're excited. Checkn' that tracking number... out for delivery...
:lol:

it arrived in the twin cities like at 5am this morning--but it looks like they're just shuffling it around different locations. might be getting late in the day for a delivery. kind of frusterating to know it's probably like 10 mins away from me and i can't do anything about it.

it's all good. i'll be too busy tonight playing my Jag and cleaning the jizz out my pants.

• Members
it arrived in the twin cities like at 5am this morning--but it looks like they're just shuffling it around different locations. might be getting late in the day for a delivery. kind of frusterating to know it's probably like 10 mins away from me and i can't do anything about it.

it's all good. i'll be too busy tonight playing my Jag and cleaning the jizz out my pants.

It's like Christmas all year round. :love:

Archived