I just went F**king LARGE! vintage offset content.

Hiwatt Bob

• Members

The time for gold has passed, the time for vintage guitars is now (and {censored}, the deals on houses/property right now!). I have another 66 Jag put back for me as well, has been for awhile but it isn't going anywhere and I already have one.

Hiwatt, hit me up on some pedals brohammer!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thx bros. just sippin on some Powers whiskey trying to numb the impatience.

Pretty amazing, absolutely beautiful.

Now let's raise your taxes.

ironically, i am far from being in that tax bracket--but i did pay for these babies with my tax refund. just set your withholdings really high and have a couple kids to take advantage of the tax credits. it's the perfect savings plan.

• Members
wow. those guitars look amazing. do you play in a band?

:facepalm:

no.

used to, but the bass player and other guitar player moved away. the drummer and i used to play out as a dynamic duo, but we both had kids--so all that kind of came to a halt. i record at home, write, etc. i'm basically a suburban-dad-basement-gawd...you know, like the TGP.

• Members

I really liked the tunes you posted on EC awhile back.

Dude, I want to play through your gig so bad.

:facepalm:

no.

used to, but the bass player and other guitar player moved away. the drummer and i used to play out as a dynamic duo, but we both had kids--so all that kind of came to a halt. i record at home, write, etc. i'm basically a suburban-dad-basement-gawd...you know, like the TGP.

Archived