Used Eventide SPACE at GC.com ..... who's gonna snag it???

BTBAM

• Members

Im surprised no one jumped on this right away. Around noon I was talking to cosmogang about it. He and I both preordered ours through GC and they weren't expected in til the 20th. We both used a 10% off coupon. He called (and I emailed) to see if they could switch the order from the back order to the used and they did for him. He also got the 10% with it, so 434 with 43 bones off drops it below 400 bucks for him. I was using gift cards so I could have snagged it for under 300. Lucky grab, glad someone benefited from it.

• Members

That's actually a fair and reasonable question. I can't tell any difference between bypass and effected tone with the mix all the way down in any of the Eventide pedals, but I am curious now just for the sake of useless trivia.

the one thing I really like about the GGG reverb kit is even tho the "brick" is a digital device the dry signal is 100% analog and extremely transparent and clean sounding

It handles fuzzes, boosters and dirt pedals really well as a result IME.

Quite a few reverb pedals are configured this way and it really does make a difference for me as I don't use reverb mainly as an ringy ambient space effect, I usually want it to sound as warm and real as possible.

If the space could really nail that AND have all the weird stuff that would be cool.

• Members

The SPACE, like all other Eventide pedals, converts your signal when activated. You can opt for a "true" bypass type however, but lose the 'trails' functionality. That said, I've not specifically taken time to compare one sound versus the other.... but I'm not noticing any drastic effects from it either way.

• Members

The SPACE, like all other Eventide pedals, converts your signal when activated. You can opt for a "true" bypass type however, but lose the 'trails' functionality. That said, I've not specifically taken time to compare one sound versus the other.... but I'm not noticing any drastic effects from it either way.

Pretty much this. :idk:

Archived