What are some crazy guitar effects pedals?

geek_usa

• Members

I've been out of the "loop", so to speak with guitar pedals for so long. I really enjoy a simple set up but I also love to experiment.

I'm looking for some noise boxes but not stuff that just disintegrates when you look at it wrong. Something that is creative and really allows you to get some unique sounds.

Help?

• Members

I remember taking a look at it a year or so ago. It wasn't something that really piqued my interest. It's basically a glorified EQ, right? With like a fuzz built in?

I was thinking of a Fender Blender, but I know there's lots of handmade pedals out there too that really make some interesting noises.

• Members

I remember taking a look at it a year or so ago. It wasn't something that really piqued my interest. It's basically a glorified EQ, right? With like a fuzz built in?

you're confusing the micro synth with EHX's graphic fuzz

• Members

Is that boss slicer really that useable?

I keep.looking at it...

I have one and can't do a gig without it...which is a little unnerving at times. Once you've written a song or two with it you realise that there's no other pedal that can substitute for it, and it becomes a big green annoying thing you can't kick off your board!

• Members

I have one and can't do a gig without it...which is a little unnerving at times. Once you've written a song or two with it you realise that there's no other pedal that can substitute for it, and it becomes a big green annoying thing you can't kick off your board!

noel gallagher had one on his later board, with 5 lofiloopjunkies!

Archived