OT - Working more than 1 job folks...

Kid_A

• Members

If you are working a second job, legit, isn't the tax rate for it much higher? 40-50%?

There can be tax implications, but assuming you don't go over the threshold and go into the higher tax bracket (in which case the issue would be gross expenditure rather than cost of living increases), you'll be charged Emergency Tax at most on your second job. Assuming the average wage of job 2 would be about

• Members

Move in with a bro or the girlie...

Not going to move in with any girl for a LOOOOOONG time my little lothario... and the house im moving to is with 3 others... London is NOT cheap at all... but I wouldnt want to be anywhere else... except Stockholm, Olles missus makes the worlds greatest steaks, and she has hot friends.

• Members

I too have a part time job in addition to working with the abused kiddos at my main gig. It's not bad but what it does is make me tired and any downtime I may have, I want to sleep...or play guitar. We use a lot of that part time money for recreation such as vacation, a few pedals here and there and we also use it so we don't have to charge gas. I am going on 4 years now. UGH. It has also taken me out of my lifting routine at the gym...I'll get back on it some day.

Archived