went to see the Black Lips last night...

mr benn

• Members

Here's the thing.

I don't have any problem with the whole garage revival thing. What I do have a problem with is a bunch of rich kids from Dunwoody pretending like they are street people.

It's just embarrassing.

If you want to hear some proper ATL bands, check out Hawks, Royal Thunder, All the Saints et. al.

• Members

Here's the thing.

I don't have any problem with the whole garage revival thing. What I do have a problem with is a bunch of rich kids from Dunwoody pretending like they are street people.

It's just embarrassing.

If you want to hear some proper ATL bands, check out Hawks, Royal Thunder, All the Saints et. al.

{censored}, I didn't even realize they were from Atlanta. Dunwoody!? Really? K, well how bout this Christian, I'll move back to ATL and play bass for Whores, but only if become a Black Lips cover band? Deal? Cool, I'll be there next week breaux.

• Members

{censored}, I didn't even realize they were from Atlanta. Dunwoody!? Really? K, well how bout this Christian, I'll move back to ATL and play bass for Whores, but only if become a Black Lips cover band? Deal? Cool, I'll be there next week breaux.

Yeah...I'm gonna need a full body shot first.

• Members

Here's the thing.

It's just embarrassing.

I would like to add Zoroaster and Telestrion and Pickmans Model

Archived