nickelodeon was best in the 90's

the avenger

• Members

Nickelodeon had a lot of good shows from like 1991-1994. Back before they put on shows where kids try to act like they're 30 years old. Salute Your Shots, Hey Dude, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Welcome Freshmen, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, and best of all...Pete & Pete. It got progressively worse every year after 1995 though, but pretty much every facet of pop culture did as well.

• Members

WB shows shat all over anything Nick produced. at best there was ren & stimpy, rocko, & are you afraid of the dark, none of which really hold up today. the best Nick show wasn't even from the 90s (invader zim).

Invader Zim Sucks balls.

It always has, It always will.

That's why that {censored} got canceled the first {censored}ing time.

If you want to talk about neglected Nickelodeon Masterpieces, Let Talk Rocket Power.

• Members

Nick was traditional weekend hangover viewing when I was in school.

I wanna say that some of the guys from Rilo Kiley were also on Salute your shorts, but i'm not positive. They deffinately don't stand out like that ginger

Oh yeah, hey sandy was the best theme song

• Members

I wanna say that some of the guys from Rilo Kiley were also on Salute your shorts, but i'm not positive. They deffinately don't stand out like that ginger

Oh yeah, hey sandy was the best theme song

Blake from Rilo Kiley was on Salute Your Shorts and Boy Meets World!

Juliana Hatfield, Michael Stipe, Iggy Pop and many others were on Pete&Pete.

I can't wait. Have the Tivo set to relive my youth! ;-)

-- N

• Members

Blake from Rilo Kiley was on Salute Your Shorts and Boy Meets World!

Juliana Hatfield, Michael Stipe, Iggy Pop and many others were on Pete&Pete.

I can't wait. Have the Tivo set to relive my youth! ;-)

-- N

Yup! Blake was also on 3rd Rock From the Sun a few times. He started a band with Tommy in one episode. Looks he really was playing in that episode then. :lol:

• Members

Invader Zim Sucks balls.

It always has, It always will.

That's why that {censored} got canceled the first {censored}ing time.

If you want to talk about neglected Nickelodeon Masterpieces, Let Talk Rocket Power.

Rocket Power {censored}ing blew. It had that deadbeat dad who let their kids do whatever while he tried to nail his chubby black ladycop friend. Each episode had the same premise, whether it took place on a skateboard or surfboard was up to the writers.

Archived