READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-1-11

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-egnater tweaker 15w head. i got a sweet deal on this months ago so i dont have a problem passing it on.

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

id like $280 (will cover shipping & paypal). this will be sent priority USPS insured w/ tracking info.

local (NC) would be sooooo much easier. id let it go for $260 for meet up sale.

like new condition and functions perfectly.

-vintage ehx lpb2. $60.

DSC01331.jpg

• Members

WTT: my Shoegazer for your Torns Peaker w/chaos switch + a little cash. Gazer is rad I just never use the SM side, and real estate is precious. I Would also be willing to buy a TP w/chaos outright if you are not interested in a trade.

• Members

FS: Avatar Cab

I've never gigged with this cabinet and there isn't a scuff on it. Selling because I'm getting a 4X12 cab. This cab is 8ohms with 2 eminence speakers. I got this directly from Avatar themselves. it can handle up to 60 watts. I ran a rebel 30 head into it and now a peavey classic 50 & it sounds like magic. It's the open back type for more mid presence. $300 firm price local pick-up unless buyer wants to pay for shipping.

CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0003.jpg

FS: Digitech whammy II & Modtone PowerPlant

Digitech Whammy II w/ power supply still kicking ass and one of the best units. velcro on bottom. $210 shipped/paypal'd firm price NO TRADES

Modtone powerplant solo: $120*

*note the powerplant comes with its plugs including red AC adapter, it will power the whammy IV & whammy II (and definitely the other whammy's inbetween)

CIMG1191.jpg

• Members

ONLY ONE LEFT!!

PRICE DROP - $80 SHIPPED and PP gift preferred (but not required)

FS: Gibson 57 Classic Humbucker w/ 4 conductor wiring... $80 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd... these sell for $120 apiece new - so yeah, $80's a good deal, for a customly rewired pickup, but I'll entertain offers. :thu:

Up for sale is a single Gibson 57 Classic pickup. They sound amazing, but aren't working out as well in my Benford dual cutaway... would work perfectly in a Les Paul (or other thicker body; my DC is fairly thin) or especially in a semi-hollow. They are very responsive and full of character... and very warm and thick sounding too. I'm just wanting something different.

The cool thing about these pickups is that they have been rewound by Clint Searcy of Searcy Stringworks to have a 4-conductor wiring setup, rather than the standard 2-conductor. This way, you can wire them up some really unique ways (out of phase, series/parallel - via push/pull pot). I currently have them wired up series/parallel, and I can get really convicing strat/tele sounds out of them w/ all the various combinations.

Plenty of lead left on both pickups, no rust that I can see, and they work perfectly and sound great. :thu:

Pics!!!...

SL730911.jpg

SL730922.jpg

SL730914.jpg

I'll have more pics as soon as I take them out of the guitar and replace them with the new ones... should be this weekend sometime. :)

NO trades.

PM me for references... I've got PLENTY! ;)

• Members

Fender Pro Jr. $200 paypal'd + shipping

This thing was bought new by me back in 2006, and used on about every recording I've done since then. It's in great shape aside from some minor scuffs and a very small tear in the grillcloth. The speaker cone was replaced by a local tech who worked the amp over and upgraded the filter caps. I put a set of JJ power tubes in there which I'll include. I'm selling it for $200 locally but obviously would need the shipping to be covered. It's a great sounding amp but I just don't find myself using it anymore.

I can provide pics upon request.

• Members

P1020328.jpg

P1020329.jpg

This custom Buzzaround is a departure from my usual builds. I generally use a higher gain transistor for a very thick and aggressive fuzz tone. However, this is an AC125 model with a softer sound and rounder overall tone. You can still get a ton of gain out of the circuit but the lower gain sounds are improved and less gated when you dont want all-out destruction. Works very well with a variety of pickups and expressive playing. $289 + $8 shipping in the US :)

• Members

IMGP3877.jpg

IMGP3878.jpg

Brand new Silicon Fuzz Face made using top quality components including a candy apple red powdercoated enclosure, Neutrik Jacks, axial capactiors, and carbon comp resistors that I made and tweaked to my liking. It does a nice Black Keys style fuzz.

$95 or trade for any of the following :

-Way Huge Green Rhino

-Way Huge Fat Sandwich

-Way Huge Aqua Puss

-Ernie Ball VP JR + Cash

PM me with any other trade offers as I'm sure there are other things I'd be interested in but can't think to list.

Guest Guest

Prices are shipped/paypal'd to the CONUS, will be asking a bit more for international deals.

Ernie Ball VP Jr. - classic volume pedal, velcro'd, bit of a crackle sometimes at the end of the sweep. $45

D*A*M Meathead Deluxe - M-25 version, huge heavy silicon fuzz that can also do a decent clean/dirty boost. internal trimpot to adjust bias of the transistor (I think), comes with box, pouch. $299

Menatone Top Boost in a Can / TBIAC - voxy chime and/or grind; I have two, only need one. small chip in one of the knobs, comes with box. $170

Electro Harmonix Freeze - takes the note and holds it. $90

Divided by 13 Joyride - highly effective EQ, gets fuzzy at maximum drive settings. $160

Homebrew Electronics Psilocybe - awesome phaser, as thick or subtle as you want it to be. In great condition, includes instruction sheet. $120

• Members

Rocktron Super C Rackmount Noise Supressor - Comes with power supply. Minimal rack rash. Looks pretty much mint on the face. Works perfectly. $65

Black Dove P90 - bridge position w/ about 10 inches of lead, just came out of a brand new Tele. I love P90's but I need a humbucker in the bridge. Make offer.

IMG_0979.jpg

Rat2 w/ Ruetz mod - switchable from mod to stock, Blue LED, LM308 chip, takes standard Boss style power adapter. Also has velcro.

IMG_1301.jpg

Cool Cat Tremolo - w/ box, papers, velcro

IMG_1306.jpg

Boss SD1 - modded to have more bass and yellow led. comes with box and velcro. pretty close to mint.

IMG_1297.jpg

Possibly willing to trade a Swollen Pickle as well. No box or velcro.

PM me with offers on pedals with prices not listed or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices. Mainly looking for OCD, synth pedals, and NYC Lunchbox pedalboard but open to everything else. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

MONTREAL ASSEMBLY WHITE FRITTER - $100 shipped CONUS/Canada, worldwide get in touch

Crazy ringmod/fuzz/pitch harmonizer/glitchy bitcrushing thing. Watch the videos, I can't even describe this, it's the wildest effect I've owned, but I have no practical use for it at the moment. Awesome though, real well made, and the maker is very friendly and helpful if you have any questions. No velcro, never gigged, does not come with box.

http://mtlasm.blogspot.com/p/white-fritter.html

5983199540_782138b1b9_z.jpg

5983200070_822c5bbce0_z.jpg

• Members

I'm looking to buy one of these MXR Classic Overdrives.

mhqj9.jpg

PM me if you have one :wave:

Also on the lookout for an MXR Micro Amp or CAE Boost pedal, Menatone Red Snapper and a Digitech Digiverb.

Merci beaucoup!

Archived