I just ordered a pizza from Dominos

Loobs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone is confused about what Chicago style pizza is.

That someone is you.

This. It would be like someone from Chicago dissing New York style pizza never having tried the real deal, only say some sort of Pizza Hut "NYC style pizza". The real pizzas are both imho equally amazing. :love:

• Members

OK. Anyone else got an opinion? I'd rather hear what you guys think before I taste it.

DOMIOS IS TEH AWESOME!!!! ITS THE BEST PIZZA EVER, SERIOUSLY!!!! ITS WAY BETTER THAN ANY EXPENSIVE BOOTEEK PIZZA- I'M 12 YEARS OLD AND ITS THE ONLY PIZZA IVE EVER EATEN ON MY SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS PLATE- ITS JUST LIKE THE PIZZA DIMEBAG USED TO EAT!!!!

• Members
I find it hit and miss - not the quality, which is pretty consistent, just that some of the toppings are really quite good and others are horrid. The BBQ sauce is revolting. I only ever order when I have a 50% off voucher, and even then it's overpriced.

BBQ sauce on pizza is not pizza. It's bread with BBQ sauce on it. I don't know if they have California Pizza Kitchen over in the UK but you guys need to stay as far away from that place if you want real Chicago or NYC style pizza.

http://www.cpk.com/menu/#Pizzas

= vomit-smiley-31.gif

• Members

OK. Anyone else got an opinion? I'd rather hear what you guys think before I taste it.

If you don't have the money or the taste for real pizza, I guess Domino's will do. Personally, I only eat pizza from places that were in business before 1963 and cost more than your car. The taste of a real, hand-made pizza using only the best possible ingredients is not in any way comparable to mass produced crap the chain places call "pizza."

Archived