READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-6-11

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

Slow market for sellers, and amongst all the trading I somehow ended up with way more effects than I need!!

I'll cover shipping in the Con US, you cover paypal fees if you decide to go that route :thu:

6132380304_64230b4c00_b.jpg

JHS Klone - includes box and paperwork. $220

6134481806_0242160774_b.jpg

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe - includes box and paperwork. $175

6133930879_638b863084_b.jpg

Fulltone Clyde Standard - includes box and paperwork. $155

6131830545_d384931540_b.jpg

Jetter Gain Stage Purple - includes box. $145

6132377736_3261c46d36_b.jpg

Menatone Blue Collar - currently one listed on eBay for $300.. so for mine, how about $200

6133926627_021c84c9a8_b.jpg

Pharaoh Fuzz - $125

6133928661_14f10aba96_b.jpg

Mad Professor FGC - includes box and paperwork. $150

5864722978_342e66c2b6_b.jpg

Jack Deville All Time High - no longer in production. great booster. $140

6134585128_704c3e6b5c_b.jpg

Menatone Red Snapper - coveted 3 knob version. sounds crazy good and I will not be heartbroken if it doesn't sell. think they typically go for $400.. so I'll ask $300 in hopes it'll sell before I come to my senses.

Mostly looking to sell, but if you offer me a good trade involving any of the following, I may consider it:

Empress VMSD

Timeline

Eventide Space

Whiteface Rat (vintage or RI)

Pin-Up Gaspedals Carb

EHX Freeze

Niiice Volume Pedal

**** If inbox is full, please email me! ****

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling a bunch of stuff - everything pretty much. It's a bummer, but I don't own an amp anymore and my family needs money so my loss and devastation is your gain and self-indulgent jagoff session : ) Prices are right where I want them, but if you make multiple purchases or send me an actual message of inquiry, I'm willing to work with you. For all intents and purposes, these pedals are brand new, as I haven't owned an amp in months so they've all sat inside of my locked pedal board, having never been gigged or moved. We're really broke and my parents might lose their house. Pretty sucky situation. Single pedals will ship for $6 and 2/more ship for $12.

LINE 6 DL-4 - Bought it off the original owner, who is a close friend of mine and took exceptionally great care of it. I guess this is the version with better switches. I don't know what that means, it's just what I was told. It comes in the box, but not a power supply because I need it for my FM-4. You can get 1-spot adapters for like $1, though. I'm looking to get what I paid for it, and I'll pay to ship it. $190 to the lower 48.

DSC_0206.jpg

OOHLALA TRULY BEAUTIFUL DISASTER I don't know what version it is, but I'm the original owner. I'll try and find the sleeve thing it came in for you if you buy it. It's absolutely flawless in both appearance and performance. I'll miss this one a lot. $200.

P1000759.jpg

DEVI EVER SHOEGAZER - My girfriend just bought this for me as a birthday gift in April and it's barely been used. Comes with box. $170

74847877.jpg

AKAI HEADRUSH E2 - I don't even wanna talk about how devastating this is. Best looper ever, hands down. FLAWLESS condition, comes in box, etc. $165.

_c300793_image_0.jpg

• Members

All prices include Paypal and Priority Shipping, I ship the next business day after payment is received....

Boss Keeley BD-2 $110

Neunaber WET $old

Tech 21 Blonde $old

bd2wetblonde.jpg

MIM Telecaster pickups, bridge plate and saddles $50 shipped and paypal'd

fenderpubridge.jpg

• Members

I have these available in s, m, l, xl and 2x in black or white. $15 a piece $5 shipping to anywhere in the U.S. and $14 international.
T-shirts-600x268.jpg
I also have one of these that is B stock. A vintage Spec Signature Q-Wah. Will let it go for $165 plus shipping which is $12 in the U.S. and $45 abroad. Pedal is brand new with warranty.
224156_1065604721646_1271871264_191689_3

• Members

Mint condition Plexi-Tube pedal. No Velcro. I used this exclusively at home for practice. Got all the candy. $210 paypalled and shipped.

P9110288.jpg

P9110285.jpg

P9110281.jpg

P9110282.jpg

P9110284.jpg

Also, Danelectro Dan-Echo. Mid 90's. Got some wear on it. Cosmetically 6/10. No Velcro. The battery connection is broken, but it works fine with a power adapter. $20 paypalled and shipped.

P9110274.jpg

P9110278.jpg

P9110275.jpg

• Members

Tried a rack setup, decided it wasn't for me, moving back to my pedalboard. All prices are OBO.

• Korg DTR-1000 - great shape, minor scratches on top (not visible when mounted) - $140 shipped

• TC Electronic G-Sharp - great shape except for a small scratch on the face, wear on knobs, very versatile unit, includes G-Switch and padded case - $140 shipped

• ETA PD8L Power Conditioner - good shape - missing one retractable light - $50 shipped

• Grundorf ML 04 4U Rack - great shape - one ear is a little crooked but still closes perfectly - $50 shipped

Will sell the whole rack at $320 shipped, save $60! This is a great no-nonsense rack setup. I'll include patch cables and mini power cables for a clean rack setup. Local deal will get a discount too.

Trades - Really would like a Mesa Boogie 2x12, clean mid-gain amp heads, guitar pedals, Pedaltrain 1, guitars, try me. No rack stuff or Peavey, Crate, shredder guitars. Thanks...

tc2.jpg

gsharp1.jpg

• Members

For sale is my beloved Agile AL3100. Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish. Guitar is as new except for the following:

1. Stock pickups have been replaced with GFS Alnico 2 Classics in both neck and bridge. Very vintage-PAF tones. Think Beano, ZZ's First Album, Free, Zep 2. Very nice clean tones with excellent string definition. They really get rude when pushed.

2. Stock top hat knobs replaced with amber speed knobs.

3. Pickguard has been removed (but will be included).

Guitar is in new condition other than the mods listed above. Weight is about 9 lbs.

It is a fantastic playing and sounding guitar. Great neck (slightly larger than the Gibson 60s profile), no fretwear and the ebony board is smooth. Has real MOP inlays, Grover tuners. Triple binding on body and headstock, single binding on neck.

Will ship in a heavy duty gigbag and will be packed extremely well. $225 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

NO TRADES- I am selling to finance a Carvin I just ordered.

Money order only, no PayPal. PM if interested.

agileLP-1.jpg

0904111555a.jpg

0904111555.jpg

0904111554.jpg

0904111558.jpg

0904111556.jpg

0904111557.jpg

0904111556a.jpg

• Members

SHO clone T1M Boost - $75 shipped

-Mint condition clean boost with the mini pedal design, great SHO clone

VoxCelestion 10" speaker - $35 shipped

-Mint condition VoxCelestion 10" speaker, 30 watts, 16 Ohms

wharfedale.JPG

Marshall Shredmaster- $170 shipped

-Vintage dirt pedal! Switch is non original and the output jack is missing a nut, works 100% Sounds amazing... Check out Radioheads "Creep"

shred1.jpg

Seymour Duncan "Jazz model" humbucker - $75 shipped

-Mint condition Seymour Duncan covered humbucker, Model SH2N,

583231.jpg

Shure SM57 Mic - $80 shipped

-Mint condition Shure SM57 dynamic mic, great for recording and live PA. With mic clip and Shure bag.

http%3A%2F%2Fimage1.dolphinmusic.co.uk%2

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

I have a Roland A300 Pro I'd like to sell to someone who will actually use it. I bought it when I was trying to get into recording at home. It's a nice unit but I don't use it, nor know how to.

its not got a scratch on it, I've got the box and everything. 260 shipped to North America.

cakewalk_A-300PRO.jpg

• Members

Just got a car repair bill today that I didn't need, looking to sell quick! Lowered prices.

Alesis SR-16 drum machine with 2 BOSS footswitches and oem power supply: $90 from $100 Really cool programmable drum machine. Used this live with the footswitches. Only sell because Garageband on the iPad is easier.

IMG_2859.jpg

Ibanez DE-7, $50 from $60: One of the best sounding inexpensive digital delays ever made. Perfect working condition. Not rushing to sell this since it's a great tool to have when I'm not using my M13.

0f97eb8e.jpg

SHO Clone, $65 from $75: Clone of a well known and super awesome boost (made by a forumite). Nice blue paint job, cool Fenderish knob, and TINY form factor. No LED, but you'll know when it's on! Great work inside, I have two of these from this builder and don't need both.

e3089e03.jpg

• Members

All prices are shipped (cont US), paypal'd with gift option (unless you want to pay the PayPal fee). No trades. $10 off if you buy two!

Prices lowered!

- Catalinbread Formula No. 5. The new model, in the box, like new, velcro'd. $150.

- Jack Deville Dark Echo. Excellent condition in the box. No velcro. $165.

- Danelectro Transparent Overdrive CTO-1. In the box. Great condition. $50.

- Joyo Ultimate Drive. Sounds like a Dumble! Or an OCD! Or not. Like new in the box. SOLD.

• Members

prices shipp'd & paypal'd. Will do outside US if you cover shipping.

Only thing I'm really looking for is a trem (Dr. Scientist maybe?)

sale1.jpg

Scumtone Razzberry Fuzz - $50
Skreddy Pig Mine - $175
Mid Fi fuzz - $90 (possibly a psych byke proto)
Subdecay Noisebox - $100
ToneFactor Copperhead Dual boost - $100
Malekko Vibrato - $90
Guyatone Micro Octaver - $60 (1 or 2 octave down)

• Members

FT: Teese Wizard Wah for another wah

I have a made in 2004 Teese Wizard Wah. No scratches and functions perfect. The only blemish is that some of the bottom label peeled off with some velcro I removed. I have the box and it has the fuzz buffer in it.

I'd love to trade for a fulltone clyde / wilson rippah Q / Teese picture

I need something with a very pronounced resonant quack in the heel position as I like to park my wah before a fuzz. The Wizard is a great wah but not the sound I'm looking for.

teese.jpg

• Members

All items listed are in mint condition with no velcro. I only ship to the CONUS.

I should add that these pedals are at my home, but I am not; therefore I can only ship the pedals out on certain weekends when I return. This weekend (9/16-9/18) I will be home. Please PM me if you have any questions about this situation.

T-Rex Replica - $250 - excellent condition, comes with power supply and I think I have the box around somewhere but no guarantees.

Boss DD-3 (MIJ) - $120 - long chip just like the famous DD-2, no box or manual; the knobs are not original but I will include 3 of the original ones along with the pedal

100_0593.jpg

Sweet Sound MoFaux Vibe - $110 - great condition, no velcro, comes with box and manual

100_0585.jpg

Archived