READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-6-11

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got a few pedals up for sale, or trade.

All prices are shipped/paypal'd and all pedals are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. All pedals work as they should and sound great. Just trimming down on the things I don't need.

-Bearfoot Model H - $205

Great condition, no box

-Mad Professor Stone Grey Distortion - $145

Great condition, comes with box, papers, etc.

-Line 6 m5 - $155

Great condition, comes with box, papers, power supply.

-Ronsound Hairpie '75 w/ 3-way mid switch - $105

Easily the most underrated Big Muff out there in my honest opinion. The '75 is a clone of the Ram's head BM with the addition of a 3-way midswitch (stock, flat, boost). I have another so this one can go.

PM me for questions/pictures.

0012496f.jpg

Trades considered (+/- cash):

Pitchfactor

M9

El Capistan (would trade my memory lane 1 for this as well)

Moog murf

Moog freq box

Moog 12-stage phaser

• Members

Musket: I'm first and only owner bought it new off PGS. Comes with box. with exception of velcro it's minty. $155 shipped/paypal'd firm no trades

CIMG0009.jpg

BOR: Just got this in a trade, and its solidified for me that marshalls in a box just aren't my thing. It's a bit scuffy and missing a bottom screw that the previous owner lost. Comes with box & docs. SOLD

BOR-front.jpg

• Members

Rocktron Super C Rackmount Noise Supressor - Comes with power supply. Minimal rack rash. Looks pretty much mint on the face. Works perfectly. SOLD

Black Dove P90 - bridge position w/ about 10 inches of lead, just came out of a brand new Tele. I love P90's but I need a humbucker in the bridge. Make offer.

IMG_0979.jpg

Rat2 w/ Ruetz mod - switchable from mod to stock, Blue LED, LM308 chip, takes standard Boss style power supply. Also has velcro.

IMG_1301.jpg

Cool Cat Tremolo - w/ box, papers, velcro

IMG_1306.jpg

Boss SD1 - modded to have more bass and yellow led. comes with box and velcro. pretty close to mint. SOLD

IMG_1297.jpg

Possibly wanting to sell / trade my Fender '72 Tele Deluxe Classic Player. I'm in the mood for another Les Paul. I'll include the P90 above. It came out of this and I put a Dimarzio P90 sized Super Distortion in it. Other than the pickup change and sticker this guitar is pretty much mint. Comes with padded Fender Gigbag. Make an offer.

IMG_1241.jpg

Infant Star In Black Cocoon 3" mini CD - This is blackened, ambient, harsh noise fronted by a male / female vocal assault. For fans of Merzbow, Sunn O))), Teeth Collection, and Whitehouse. 5 tracks totaling 21:27. 20 copies, hand numbered, cut and pasted. Go here to check out two tracks. $3ppd.

IMAG0270.JPG

WTB - PP2 cables

PM me with offers on pedals with prices not listed or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices. Mainly looking for OCD, PS3, Copilot FX stuff, synth pedals, and NYC Lunchbox pedalboard but open to everything else. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

Ibanez RG520QS $499 (neogtiable)

MIJ, with a subtle, yet beautiful Blue Quilted Sapele top. Frets are in great shape, neck simply rocks, honest wear on the body.

Now includes MINT Ibanez HSC!

RG520QSa.jpg

More Pics:

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/smalltownsongs/Ibanez%20RG520QS/

Crybaby GCB-95 $40

Ye oldie but goodie. Sounds good, bone stock guts, new pad on top, and w/battery door on bottom.

Some add-on options I could do for ya:

Add $15 and I'll True Bypass it for ya, and give it a shiny LED status light to boot!

Add $15 and you'll get an upgraded pot for your smooth wokka-wokka action!

cheapwah.jpg

Swirl Painted 125B Enclosure $20

Got this hoping to rehouse something cool into, but never got around to it. Pretty sure I remember it was a repainted Chupacabra enclosure done up by lucibox?

Coupla small chips, velcro'd bottom. Get it for your next project/hermit crab!

painted125B.jpg

As for all the above goodness: You pick up Paypal Fees, I'll take care of shipping CONUS via USPS (Canada/Int'l PM me for additional ship)

• Members

IMG_0456.jpg

TWA Little Dipper $200

Blackout Effectors Whetstone (v.1) $185

Lovepedal Dragon Fuzz $120

Mystic Octavious $100

Wilson Ten Spot II Wah $170

Fuzz War $120

El Cap for trade - looking for a cool flanger/chorus/phaser type effect with same trade value

All pedals have no velcro and are in excellent condition. The Octavious requires a PS adapter (standard Boss type) not included.

• Members

Fender MIJ 94-95 72 Thinline Telecaster w/OHSC, very good condition, a few minor dings & nicks, nothing bad, frets are awesome. $750 shipped. Might consider trades, just PM what your offering.

More pics: http://imageshack.us/g/43/72bi.jpg/

72fv.jpg

72bi.jpg

ESP LTD MH-1000 Deluxe w/TKL Case, mint condition, $600 shipped.

More pics: http://imageshack.us/g/5/mhbr.jpg/

mhf.jpg

mhbr.jpg

• Members

Tim, Zvex Lofi LJ/BOM, Freakshow Brown Rabbit, EH DMM/Muff, Lovepedal, MIAudio,Boss

All prices shipped ConUS, usps money order or paypal. As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in an NKT-213 loaded buzzaround or 2n5133 muff/clone. Got weird fuzz? Try me.

Zvex Lo-Fi Loop Junky. Comes with box. Like new condition. $300 shipped.

Paul C Tim. Original hand wired model. Excellent pedal, just don't use it enough. Velcro on bottom. $285 shipped.

Freakshow Brown Rabbit. Hand painted with box and paper. $265 shipped.

Lovepedal Kalamazoo. Comes with box and paper. Has some light scratching on the mirrored finish. Great mild booster/overdrive. $180 shipped.

Deluxe Memory Man XO. Only selling because I got a DMM TT. Comes with box and power supply. Has some light scratching. I've slowly been dwindling my collection of DMMs, I don't need so many of them. $225 shipped.

MI Audio Blues Pro. Has the switch on the top. Great condition. $95 shipped.

Analogman Mini Bi-comp. Great condtion, has box and bag. sold.

Black Russian Muff with box and warranty card. $95 shipped.

Zvex Fuzz Factory. Has the power plate from Zvex, don't have the original bottom. Lots of chips in the paint, but that's to be expected with normal use. sold

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $95 shipped.

Deluxe Memory Man. Vintage model (1978 or thereabouts if I remember correctly), with MN3005 and attached power cord(replaced before I got it with a new cord). Pretty scratched up but that's expected. Sounds awesome possum, lo-fi or no-fi. $375 shipped.

MXR Bud Box Phase 90. Excellent shape, considering it's age. Was recently sent to FMO to have an opamp replaced. This one has a pretty large volume drop, FMO said it could be modded it but I figured I'd leave that up to the new owner to decide. $225 shipped.

Boss CS-1. MIJ. Great shape, sounds excellent. $95 shipped.

Zvex Box of Metal. Comes with box and goodies. Some scratches, nothing major. $135 shipped.

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

• Members

Rouge Tremolo - like new, with box/papers, no velcro - $20

Digitech Digiverb - with box and papers, velcro -$50

Telray Morley Volume Compressor - with extra bulb, velcro - $100

Arion Bass Distortion - like new, pedal only - $20

EHX Bassballs nano - works fine, velcro - $50

Bogdan Polish Love - red lama based, velcro - $60

Morley FX Blender - no feet or sticker on bottom - $60

PT Mini - great shape - $50

All prices are paypal'd and shipped in CONUS.

spams.jpg

• Members

FIRST PAGE! awww yeah :)

Gonna be posting these on eBay tomorrow, VERY clean studio gear from a rarely used project studio, non smoking adult owned and high quality:

Aphex COMPELLOR 320, stereo compressor/limiter/gate -- these are amazing units, we used one on out late 80s PA system thru the 90s, and it was the final "sweetening" on our FOH mix -- got a slight amount of exciting, but it's a VERY good compressor that never "squashes" or sounds too prominent -- also great for recording acoustic instruments and vocals.......super high quality construction, all socketed opamps, 5 circuit boards inside, think these are $899 or more new -- this one was never racked, smoke free project studio that was used very little, 1994 production date -- see these selling on ebay for $250-$400 -- snag this one for $199 shipped and paypalled firm

(the latest model of this, the 320D -- has digital ins and outs, and a couple other features, but is essentially the same unit -- and is $1299 new)

Symetrix 525 stereo compressor/limiter, another killer early 90s made in USA all analog unit -- does a great job on compression with never sounding "obvious" or squashed - you will see Symetrix in many pro studio racks for good reason -- see these selling for $299-$499 around the net.......$249 shipped and paypalled

ART Multiverb II multieffects, delay, pitch transposer -- not your typical multieffects box like the spx-90 -- the Multiverb II actually does a lot of really cool WARPED sounds and all sorts of weird verbs and delays with pitchshifting, 20 bit audio, very clean, bargain at $99 shipped and paypalled

taking photos tomorrow, and putting them on the 'bay -- PM me if you want one

• Members

interested in a Nova Delay.

EHX Pog 2 - want to trade for Micro Pog plus $90. small paint chip on right side, comes with box and own power supply.

2284406320099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

Dunlop Volume Pedal - $75 shipped and paypal'd. velcro on bottom.

2746266900099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive - $90 shipped and paypal'd. mint condition, velcro on bottom, with box.

2745320170099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

Boss DD-2 - $95 shipped and paypal'd. recently repaired by Dan at this1smyne. just a loose connection. with velcro on bottom, no box.

2144090840099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

Fender Hot Rod Blues Deluxe (1x12) w/roadcase - $550. looking for a local sale. amp in perfect condition. traded my 2x12 deville for it at GC last fall. they got it from a kid who said that he never played it. roadcase is not ATA, but still a great case for quick trips and keeping it clean.

2764926590099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

2561607360099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

Signal Flex Power Banks - $40 each shipped and paypal'd. great, cheap little power supply. comes with all cables needed.

2301366080099666759S600x600Q85.jpg

• Members

I've got some gear I don't use anymore for sale.

-Monsterpiece NPN, about a year old, bought new from Richard at Monsterpiece - $80

-SHOD - SOLD

-MXR CAE Booster/Line Driver MC401 in great condition with box - $70

-MXR '76 Dyna Comp handwired reissue, with box - $110

-MXR Custom Badass '78 distortion, like new with box - $60

-MXR 10-Band EQ equalizer ten bad KFK model with 2 outputs - with 18v adapter - $100

5836936736_ee7dae2fc6_z.jpg

6092968929_c92e6cd906.jpg

Looking to trade for a cheep delay, Retrosonic Phaser or Boss PH-1r, Barber Tone Press, Diamond Comp....also for any interesting pedals like MXR, strymon, catalinbread, Skreddy, ehx, barber, fulltone... or some kind of tele, or a pedaltrain. let me know what you've got, i'm open to offers.

I can send more pictures upon request. Shipping not included, FROM CANADA, we can work something out

• Members

I have basically quit playing and my work shift has guaranteed I will never be in a gigging band so I hardly need a ton of equipment.

All of it works fine and has typical rack rash, I just don't need it anymore, not to play for 5-10 minutes every 3 weeks if that.

Maxon DM2000 Digital Delay. Ibanez sold these, too, the only difference was the logo but Maxon made them. Cool delay but I have a DE-7 and that's enough for me. $75.00

DM1.jpg

Ashly PQ16 6 Band Parametric Equalizer. I am really surprised this hasn't sold yet. I think a lot of people don't understand/appreciate parametric eqs. Works & sounds great. $75.00

ashly.jpg

Marshall 9005 Power Amp. 2x50 watt power amp. It weighs 39.5 lbs so shipping is going to be sky high. I might be willing to do some driving to sell it, so FL folks shoot a PM my way (I'm in the Space Coast area). $300.00.

Picturee003.jpg

Marshall VibraTrem. No box, manual or velcro. Someone has repaired or replaced the battery clip but it works fine as is. Will throw in a generic wall wart and patch cable. $30.00

VT-1a.jpg

Digitech Metal Master. Chipped but works perfectly. No box, manual or velcro. Will throw in a generic wall wart and patch cable. $20.00

metalmastera.jpg

Marshall PED801. Single footswitch with box. I bought it to use with a Valvestate I combo amp and it worked perfectly with it, so I'll make that claim. According to another website it'll also work with these Marshalls: DSL100, DSL50, DSL401, DSL201, VS65R, VS35R, AS100D. $15.00

PED801a.jpg

Casio CZ 1000 Synthesizer. Yes, this is a real synth made by Casio! 1 little piece of plastic near the power switch is missing. No RAM card with this one but they show up on eBay. Works without it but can't store user settings. Will include generic wall wart.

$100.00

Picture002.jpg

I prefer paypal but will consider other payment methods as long as the payment clears my bank before I ship. I don't understand the pp gift thing but am willing to do that or just work out something agreeable to both parties. I'll figure shipping based on your zip code & prefer to ship to lower 48. I always do tracking #s and am in the Good Traders list in EG forums.

• Members

DSCN0521.jpg

Changing things up again. So everything must go!

Jomox T-Resonator - Near mint shape. Small nick in the side of the case. Hard to see or photograph. Works flawlessly. Ridiculous noise/delay/filtering potential. Has been the heart of my noise setup for a while. Comes with original box, manual and unregistered warranty. -$249.99 shipped/paypal

Digitech Death Metal - Hilariously terrible guitar pedal that is fantastic for noise music and general sound mangling (drums, vocals etc.). Good shape with box and papers. - $666 shipped/paypal (or I'll throw it in with a purchase of $100 or more...)

All prices are to the continental U.S. Shipping anywhere else pays the difference. Paypal gift option is much appreciated but not required. No trades. Prices are firm. Thanks!

• Members

FOR SALE:

Dr Scientist Mini Reverberator - Raindrop edition, in box, amazing condition.

$250USD shipped WW/registered/etc.

2crofuv.jpg

Smart People Factory Cali Quake Tremolo - As used by Issac Brock and it's fricken awesome.

$180USD shipped/registered/etc WW.

2z5vzfb.jpg

Archived