Who wants to try out some pedals for free? (Blakemore Effects Tour Box)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Interesting point about Canada. I don't really want people to have to pay for international shipping randomly, so what I may do is put all the Canadians at the end of the list, so international shipping only has to get paid once (and I'll cover the extra cost there). Sorry to make you guys wait longer though, but it's the only fair thing I can think of.
:(

yea that works. i'd love to try them out. maybe for all the vancouver peeps and then all the toronto peeps just have it shipped to the city then we can meet up eachother to pass it on to avoid shipping costs.

im in toronto :thu: can't wait to try them out, look cool. and very professional, congrats on getting everything up and running

(same thing i guess for any people in the states living in the same city like portland, new york, LA, somewhere in california :lol: )

• Members

Damn! I just got back from band practice, and there has been a lot more interest than I would have expected. This is awesome. Thanks, guys! I have to do some studying, but tomorrow I'll try to get a list together of everyone who's in and I can start trying to get addresses on file and whatnot. Thanks again!

Also, Travvy Bear, I'm so sorry I forgot to put you in the first post. Your video has been added to the OP. Apologies. Now, let's hug it out!

• Members

Damn! I just got back from band practice, and there has been a lot more interest than I would have expected. This is awesome. Thanks, guys! I have to do some studying, but tomorrow I'll try to get a list together of everyone who's in and I can start trying to get addresses on file and whatnot. Thanks again!

Also, Travvy Bear, I'm so sorry I forgot to put you in the first post. Your video has been added to the OP. Apologies. Now, let's hug it out!

travvy bear's Tele is sexy :)

i am gonna demo the pedlols again in my home studio, ie: my bedroom.....

i really like them both -- it's hard to say which one is my fave -- hopefully i will figure it out with the upcoming demos!

• Members

Here is an idea. You "could" do like an ebay thing. Dutch auction. Everyone pay 5 or 10 or whatever dollars. (that is part B) But this way, you have everyones info and paypal, etc. Incase someone steals one.

For the price of the auction, you could set it at 5 or 13 dollars, (maybe average shipping costs). Then again, you have everyones info and also you can insure shipments.

This would weed out the idiots and people just saying "yeah" you figure if they have 5 or 10 dollars and take the time to bid, etc. Then they really care.

Also, I have something else to say, but... i dont want to be some weird troll. I prefer it to be private, because it may appear rude. And I dont need to flex over a computer.

P.S. You could also link the ebay auction to your real website. Which should be good for "link juice" and build up your website, just a hair.

nice pedals, super professional BTW

Good luck!

• Members

Sorry to all you overseas guys. :( It just does complicate things (and make them a lot more expensive) when you have to worry about shipping them outside of the US or Canada. I may have to do another round at some point where I ship the box to Europe or something, but not right now. Sorry..

Here is an idea. You "could" do like an ebay thing. Dutch auction. Everyone pay 5 or 10 or whatever dollars. (that is part B) But this way, you have everyones info and paypal, etc. Incase someone steals one.

For the price of the auction, you could set it at 5 or 13 dollars, (maybe average shipping costs). Then again, you have everyones info and also you can insure shipments.

This would weed out the idiots and people just saying "yeah" you figure if they have 5 or 10 dollars and take the time to bid, etc. Then they really care.

Also, I have something else to say, but... i dont want to be some weird troll. I prefer it to be private, because it may appear rude. And I dont need to flex over a computer.

P.S. You could also link the ebay auction to your real website. Which should be good for "link juice" and build up your website, just a hair.

nice pedals, super professional BTW

Good luck!

Good points. The only thing is that even if I have their Paypal address, it's not like I could take the remaining money out if someone stole the box. It's just one extra piece of info that I'd have, and I'm wondering if charging 5-10 dollars would discourage most people from joining. At that point it could seem like I'm just trying to make money off of this thing, and I don't want people to feel like I'm scamming them. Feel free to PM me with whatever it is you wanted to say, but didn't because you were worried about sounding like a troll. :wave:

Thanks for the compliments though!

Archived