Vegan ties to Satanism!?

Naterel

• Members

Nothing wrong with te morning star or lucifer, it's actually a benifitial aspect toward human spiritual growth. It's just always seen as dark and people don't want to deal with difficult things like dealing with their own dark. Or the trickster. People are generally dumb {censored} dumb {censored}. Too hard for them.

• Members

well.... technically Lucifer means "light-bearer" and is the name given to the "day star" or "morning star" which is Venus...

Lucifer is referred to as "morning star" in Isiah as well.

BUT! Jesus is referred to as the "morning star" in Revelations 22

friggin rick perry over here! giggle

sorry. i jest.

• Members

I think there may be something to this satanism/veganism theory.

My first year of grad school, I lived in a dorm that was somewhat apartment-style. Three suites on each floor (all guys or all girls in each suite). Each suite shared a bathroom. One common kitchen for the whole floor.

The vegans/vegetarians (who, I might add, were all female) were MILITANT about their opposition to all things carnivorous. FACIST. For instance, when the RA assigned out space in the two refrigerators, the vegans nearly rioted the greater Boston area because they had to share fridge space with the carnivores. After much turmoil the RA reassigned spots so there was a vegetarian fridge and a carnivore fridge.

On another occasion, being a Midwestern boy far away from home, I got really hungry midway through the semester for a good old fashioned meatloaf. I called my mom, got her recipe, went to the store, mixed the stuff up. I was very excited because as it was baking it was actually looking somewhat like mom's meatloaf. Right at my moment of glory, when it was done and I was pulling it out of the oven, a pack of the vegans entered the kitchen. Their reaction to me taking the meatloaf out of the oven was something akin to how they would have reacted if they had walked in on me while in the middle of sacrificing a human child. Possibly worse. A thirty minute long melee ensued.

After the meatloaf incident, one of my suitemates decided enough was enough. He spent the rest of the semester doing absolutely everything possible to enrage the vegans. Leaving hunting catalogs on the kitchen table, leaving "Cattle Farming Monthly" (or whatever the trade publication is) on the kitchen table, cooking steak frequently, and posting quotes from historical figures like "I have nothing against animals. I enjoy them often with a side of creamed peas and a nice savory gravy," etc.

• Members

I think there may be something to this satanism/veganism theory.

My first year of grad school, I lived in a dorm that was somewhat apartment-style. Three suites on each floor (all guys or all girls in each suite). Each suite shared a bathroom. One common kitchen for the whole floor.

The vegans/vegetarians (who, I might add, were all female) were MILITANT about their opposition to all things carnivorous. FACIST. For instance, when the RA assigned out space in the two refrigerators, the vegans nearly rioted the greater Boston area because they had to share fridge space with the carnivores. After much turmoil the RA reassigned spots so there was a vegetarian fridge and a carnivore fridge.

On another occasion, being a Midwestern boy far away from home, I got really hungry midway through the semester for a good old fashioned meatloaf. I called my mom, got her recipe, went to the store, mixed the stuff up. I was very excited because as it was baking it was actually looking somewhat like mom's meatloaf. Right at my moment of glory, when it was done and I was pulling it out of the oven, a pack of the vegans entered the kitchen. Their reaction to me taking the meatloaf out of the oven was something akin to how they would have reacted if they had walked in on me while in the middle of sacrificing a human child. Possibly worse. A thirty minute long melee ensued.

After the meatloaf incident, one of my suitemates decided enough was enough. He spent the rest of the semester doing absolutely everything possible to enrage the vegans. Leaving hunting catalogs on the kitchen table, leaving "Cattle Farming Monthly" (or whatever the trade publication is) on the kitchen table, cooking steak frequently, and posting quotes from historical figures like "I have nothing against animals. I enjoy them often with a side of creamed peas and a nice savory gravy," etc.

Um, what does that story have to do with satanism?

Archived