Way OT: F**K WEDDDING PLANNING

mhuxtable

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is amazing to me how grown adults can turn into children when it comes to wedding planning.

We are having input from all sides regarding where/who/food/reception/taste, etc. Did someone {censored}ing forget its OUR wedding? Since when do grown adults feel like they're getting married all over again and can dicate OUR wedding? ESPECIALLY considering WE are paying for it!
:evil:

If my bride to be hadn't just bought a wedding dress this weekend, I would say {censored} it lets go to the courthouse, but {censored} I'm so sick of dealing with our families and their passive aggressive bull{censored}. I am not dealing with this for the next year.

Post your wedding horror stories & make me feel better.

elope

come back and throw a party

done

that's what we did... under $7000 for everything and we went to jamacia and stayed there a week, and had a 120 guest reception at a nice just out of town resturant with a bar tabs that was longer than a yard stick

point being: we spent less for a wedding that is more amazing and less stressful

• Members

Blue Hawaii package, young Elvis - it was awesome.

Sounds awesome. A $1.99 T-Bone steak on the strip and a couple of cold ones would have been the capper on a perfect day (I probably would have chose fat Vegas Elvis just for the wedding photos though).

Like I said her vision was slightly different. I kid about the Vegas thing even today but I had a good time at my wedding. My wife is very organized and had a vision of what she wanted for her perfect day. I was more stressed the actual wedding day than anything leading up to it.

Leading up to it her question to me would be something like "do you want flower option A/B/C".

Ponders for a second like something is actually going through my mind while staring at her tits "Which do you like Babe?".

"I was thinking A"

"That's funny that is what I was thinking"

What the {censored} do I give a {censored} about flowers? After about a hundred or so of these questions with similar responses we got married.

I am a simple creature. Feed me, {censored} me and let me go to sleep.

• Members

There is no Mrs. Pimp?

sure I have a significant other, but neither of us is particularly religious and have done just fine "living in sin" for about a decade now

I don't see the point of it, esp spending tens of thousands of dollars on it.

talk about insecure

• Members

sure I have a significant other, but neither of us is particularly religious and have done just fine "living in sin" for about a decade now

talk about insecure

Do your pimplets have your last name?

• Members

talk about insecure

We're not religious either, and we certainly didn't spend thousands on our wedding. I think all told our wedding was about

• Members

Haha.

For real though, it was the best day of my life so far. Like you go to a party or a night out and some of your friends and/or family are there, but when you get married ALL of your friends and family are there. It's worth it just for that.

Yes, agree.

Ours would have been better if Royal Mail hadn't not delivered/delivered horrendously late/charged for half the invites, though. More than a couple of people couldn't make it because of that.

Archived