POST YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME THAT'S NOT AS GOOD AS MINE.

Pewtershmit

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not cool man... he's dead...

So what if he is dead?

We started a coalition this year... T.O.R.C.H. The Organization to Restore Classic Halloween...

I was Classic Frankenstein

4eb33e72.jpg

My buddy Tom was Classic Vampire

a16d4eaf.jpg

My Boo was... Classic Ghost

051a83ea.jpg

We were later joined by our comrades who dressed as Classic Witch and Classic Mummy.

• Members

I work in a fancy dress store, the hours and customers over halloween are {censored}ing awful, the manager's an arsehole and on halloween day we're supposed to dress up.

I get in in the morning after being there till midnight the previous night cleaning up and my supervisor reminds me of this, I run around trying to find something half decent on the shelves before we open and then on the shelves I see one Nazi SS officer uniform.

So I put it on. I spend about half the day serving customers in my Nazi uniform and get away with it until mid afternoon when the manager shows up and goes nuts. My supervisors came to my defence on the basis of that a black guy wearing a poorly fit gestapo outfit was too silly to be really offensive, I'd sold more than a few, and he chooses the stock so why the {censored} did we even sell this thing anyway and he eventually relented. I took it off anyway though becasue it wasnt worth the hassle and is the kind of joke thats only sorta funny when you're not allowed to do it.

Anyway though, the point of this story is that on my break I went a few streets over to the supermarket on my lunch break, still dressed as a nazi, I'm walking through the aisles and I look up and catch eyes with another black guy in the supermarket doing his shopping dressed as captain america.

Archived