Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yeah, everyone knows "Battle of the Boards" is more about what you can buy and put together on a board than stuff that actually gets used.

I thought "what you can buy and put together" was the whole concept behind music forums :idk:

• Members

yeah, everyone knows "Battle of the Boards" is more about what you can buy and put together on a board than stuff that actually gets used.

and that is why all of you broke ass chumps who actually gig from time to time have ZERO chance against the reckoning i will be unleashing.

• Members
I just modified the last paragraph, please take note of it. It would be really great if I didn't have to reply to every second submission asking for a sign or a picture larger than a thumbnail, like last years
:lol::thu:
Thanks

Users already submitted don't need to resubmit unless I asked for it in particular :wave:

• Members

and that is why all of you broke ass chumps who actually gig from time to time have ZERO chance against the reckoning i will be unleashing.

Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz ?

• Members

Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz > Haunting Mids Fuzz ?

i joined HM by personal invite, but they cancelled it after two days of not posting. it's ok, all they talked about was Markom89 or whatever the number is.

• Members

I use my stuff all the time. True, I don't get to play in front of the dozen or so adoring fans like you get to, but just the same, it gets used, makes music, and makes me happy. I think this might be true of many here, and so what if it is.

Archived